jQuery UI extends the jQuery native
toggleClass to take a second optional parameter:
toggleClass( class, [duration] )
Docs + DEMO
- Form the the table with json data
- HTML Entity Decode [duplicate]
- Can I make a not submit a form?
- Capture key press (or keydown) event on DIV element
- HTML5 Canvas toDataURL returns blank
- How do I add an “Add to Favorites” button or link on my website?
- jQuery : simulating a click on a doesn’t work in Firefox? [duplicate]
- Prevent form redirect OR refresh on submit?
- Resize event for textarea?
- How do I detect “shift+enter” and generate a new line in Textarea?
- How to close an open collapsed navbar when clicking outside of the navbar element in Bootstrap 3?
- How to show popup message like in Stack Overflow
- How can I detect whether an iframe is loaded?
- Creating a jQuery object from a big HTML-string
- Drop-down box dependent on the option selected in another drop-down box
- jQuery text() and newlines
- How to get all selected values from ?
- How to check “checkbox” dynamically – jQuery Mobile
- How to use jQuery to select a dropdown option?
- Setting CSS value limits of the window scrolling animation
- Is it possible to append a div inside an SVG element?
- Dashed border animation in css3 animation
- When using jQuery on(), why use (document) vs. the element itself?
- CSS3-Animate elements if visible in viewport (Page Scroll)
- jQuery – Sticky header that shrinks when scrolling down
- How to ONLY trigger parent click event when a child is clicked
- Count textarea characters
- How can I use JSON data to populate the options of a select box?
- How to disable submit button once it has been clicked?
- Change the content of a div based on selection from dropdown menu
- Best way to execute js only on specific page
- Change the style of :before and :after pseudo-elements? [duplicate]
- Change iframe src by clicking a link
- How to save the contents of a div as a image?
- How to get ID of button user just clicked? [duplicate]
- Check if element is between 30% and 60% of the viewport
- HTML5 callbacks?
- jQuery in Chrome returns “block” instead of “inline”
- Adding onClick event dynamically using jQuery
- How to scroll to an element in jQuery?
- is it possible to add or inside an tag? [duplicate]