If you would use lodash instead of underscore, this would do:
_.mapKeys(obj, (v, k) => _.camelCase(k))
This would convert both
camelCase. Note that it is not recursive though.
- jQuery AJAX cross domain
- Loading local JSON file
- AJAX cross domain call
- Make cross-domain ajax JSONP request with jQuery
- Post data to JsonP
- How to send JSON instead of a query string with $.ajax?
- Unexpected token colon JSON after jQuery.ajax#get
- jQuery.parseJSON single quote vs double quote
- Parsing JSON objects for HTML table
- Chrome refuses to execute an AJAX script due to wrong MIME type
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot use ‘in’ operator to search for ‘length’ in
- Load local JSON file into variable
- AJAX call and clean JSON but Syntax Error: missing ; before statement
- Comparing two arrays of objects, and exclude the elements who match values into new array in JS
- jQuery returning “parsererror” for ajax request
- Get unique results from JSON array using jQuery
- break array of objects into separate arrays based on a property
- How to convert HTML to JSON using PHP?
- jQuery JSON to string?
- how to use json file in html code
- Get data from PHP array via AJAX and jQuery
- How to escape a JSON string to have it in a URL?
- Convert js Array() to JSon object for use with JQuery .ajax
- Find property by name in a deep object
- When to prefer JSON over XML?
- Nested JSON objects – do I have to use arrays for everything?
- Trying to load local JSON file to show data in a html page using JQuery
- Getting a diff of two json-objects
- pass function in json and execute
- Jquery getJSON populate select menu question
- jQuery JSON looping through nested objects
- Defining a HTML template to append using JQuery
- jQuery getJSON save result into variable [duplicate]
- JSON string to JS object
- Loop and get key/value pair for JSON array using jQuery
- Ordered JSONObject
- lodash debounce not working in anonymous function