Here’s a blog post describing the creation of an
Basically, it recommends adding
'.e0' to the value and using
IsNumeric. In this way, anything that already had a decimal point now has two decimal points, causing
IsNumeric to be false, and anything already expressed in scientific notation is invalidated by the
- Date conversion and culture: Difference between DATE and DATETIME
- SQL Server: Examples of PIVOTing String data
- Update a table using JOIN in SQL Server?
- Will ANSI JOIN vs. non-ANSI JOIN queries perform differently?
- Find a value anywhere in a database
- How can foreign key constraints be temporarily disabled using T-SQL?
- Check if table exists in SQL Server
- How to check if a column exists in a SQL Server table
- What is the significance of 1/1/1753 in SQL Server?
- When should I use semicolons in SQL Server?
- Parameter Sniffing (or Spoofing) in SQL Server
- Get first day of week in SQL Server
- What is the use of GO in SQL Server Management Studio & Transact SQL?
- How can I escape square brackets in a LIKE clause?
- Fuzzy matching using T-SQL
- How to get Time from DateTime format in SQL?
- Combine multiple results in a subquery into a single comma-separated value
- SQL Server String or binary data would be truncated
- Datatype for storing ip address in SQL Server
- Using the result of an expression (e.g. Function call) in a stored procedure parameter list?
- List of all index & index columns in SQL Server DB
- How do you view ALL text from an ntext or nvarchar(max) in SSMS?
- Floor a date in SQL server
- best way to convert and validate a date string
- Confused about UPDLOCK, HOLDLOCK
- How do I format a number with commas in T-SQL?
- Hidden Features of SQL Server
- Possible to store value of one select column and use it for the next one?
- How do I exclude Weekend days in a SQL Server query?
- Get dates from a week number in T-SQL
- Scheduled run of stored procedure on SQL server
- Find index of last occurrence of a sub-string using T-SQL
- TSQL: How to convert local time to UTC? (SQL Server 2008)
- T-SQL Dynamic SQL and Temp Tables
- SQL Server 2008 – How do i return a User-Defined Table Type from a Table-Valued Function?
- Find non-ASCII characters in varchar columns using SQL Server
- OR Operator Short-circuit in SQL Server
- SQL Server Query – groupwise multiplication
- How to reuse calculated columns avoiding duplicating the sql statement
- Aggregate bitwise-OR in a subquery
- How do you determine what SQL Tables have an identity column programmatically
- PRINT statement in T-SQL
- TABLOCK vs TABLOCKX
- LPAD in SQL Server 2008
- T-SQL incrementing counter based on change in a column value
- Avg of float inconsistency
- SELECT INTO a table variable in T-SQL
- How do I move a table into a schema in T-SQL
- Generate MD5 hash string with T-SQL
- T-SQL XOR Operator