Integer.TYPE instead of
As per the Javadocs, this is “The Class instance representing the primitive type
You can also use
int.class. It’s a shortcut for
Integer.TYPE. Not only classes, even for primitive types you can say
type.class in Java.
- What is reflection and why is it useful?
- Get generic type of class at runtime
- How do I invoke a Java method when given the method name as a string?
- Change private static final field using Java reflection
- How to read the value of a private field from a different class in Java?
- Java Reflection: How to get the name of a variable?
- Modify a class definition’s annotation string parameter at runtime
- Gson TypeToken with dynamic ArrayList item type
- Can you find all classes in a package using reflection?
- Any way to Invoke a private method?
- Determining if an Object is of primitive type
- How to instantiate an inner class with reflection in Java?
- Can a Java class add a method to itself at runtime?
- How do I read all classes from a Java package in the classpath?
- Get variable by name from a String
- How to get the MethodInfo of a Java 8 method reference?
- Reflection generic get field value
- Retrieving the inherited attribute names/values using Java Reflection
- Get all of the Classes in the Classpath
- Access to private inherited fields via reflection in Java
- Java Reflection: How can I get the all getter methods of a java class and invoke them
- Set private field value with reflection
- Getting value of public static final field/property of a class in Java via reflection
- How do I find out what type each object is in a ArrayList?
- Creating classes dynamically with Java
- Printing all variables value from a class
- Faster alternatives to Java’s reflection [closed]
- How to get the generic type at runtime?
- What is the difference between getFields and getDeclaredFields in Java reflection
- Dynamically find the class that represents a primitive Java type
- How to use URLClassLoader to load a *.class file?
- Is there something like instanceOf(Class c) in Java?
- How do I intercept a method invocation with standard java features (no AspectJ etc)?
- How to get the Array Class for a given Class in Java?
- How to get Method Parameter names in Java 8 using reflection?
- Accessing Java static final variable value through reflection
- How to have Java method return generic list of any type?
- How to get string name of a method in java?
- Using reflection to change static final File.separatorChar for unit testing?
- How to work with varargs and reflection
- What is the security risk of object reflection?
- Java Reflection: Getting fields and methods in declaration order
- Instantiate private inner class with java reflection
- Java reflection: how to get field value from an object, not knowing its class
- How can I determine the type of a generic field in Java?
- Retrieve only static fields declared in Java class
- Java Reflection: Why is it so slow?
- Disable Java reflection for the current thread
- Java: accessing private constructor with type parameters
- How to get annotation class name, attribute values using reflection