The solution I went with was to add a
System aggregate root that could maintain a list of the current
Facility names. When creating a new
Facility, I use the
System aggregate (only one
System as a global object / singleton) as a factory for it. If the given facility name already exists, then it will throw a validation error.
This keeps the validation constraints within the domain and does not rely on the eventually consistent query store.
- Validation Error: Value is not valid
- Which characters make a URL invalid?
- Cross field validation with Hibernate Validator (JSR 303)
- What is the best Java email address validation method? [closed]
- Do I really need to encode ‘&’ as ‘&’?
- What is the maximum length of a valid email address?
- Disable validation of HTML5 form elements
- JSF doesn’t support cross-field validation, is there a workaround?
- Why is client-side validation not enough?
- How to let validation depend on the pressed button?
- How to perform JSF validation in actionListener or action method?
- How to perform validation in JSF, how to create a custom validator in JSF
- Min / Max Validator in Angular 2 Final
- Force JSF to process, validate and update readonly/disabled input components anyway
- What’s an appropriate HTTP status code to return by a REST API service for a validation failure?
- How do you do dynamic / dependent drop downs in Google Sheets?
- Is JSF validation client-side or server-side?
- What Firebase rule will prevent duplicates in a collection based on other fields?
- How can I manually set an Angular form field as invalid?
- How to check whether a file is valid UTF-8?
- only allow children of a specific type in a react component
- AngularJS: integrating with server-side validation
- How to force MVC to Validate IValidatableObject
- Custom model validation of dependent properties using Data Annotations
- Refactoring code to avoid anti-pattern
- Found an unexpected Mach-O header code: 0x72613c21 in Xcode 7
- Disable validation of HTML form elements
- How to skip validation when a specific button is clicked?
- What characters should be restricted from a Unix file name?
- Multiple Aggregates / Repositories in one Transaction
- Communicating between two Bounded Contexts in DDD
- How to display dialog only on complete of a successful form submit
- What’s the appropriate HTTP status code to return if a user tries logging in with an incorrect username / password, but correct format?
- How to add form validation pattern in Angular 2?
- PHP validation/regex for URL
- How perform validation and display error message in same form in JSP?
- Check that a input to UITextField is numeric only
- What is the difference between DAO and Repository patterns?
- Validation of radio button group using jQuery validation plugin
- Best way to check if a Data Table has a null value in it
- Validate the number of has_many items in Ruby on Rails
- How to set custom validation messages for HTML forms?
- How to validate Spring MVC @PathVariable values?
- Custom Validation Attributes: Comparing two properties in the same model
- Validate object based on external factors (ie. data store uniqueness)
- Joi Validations: If object matches the schema validate against it from multiple items
- How to check if a Unix .tar.gz file is a valid file without uncompressing?
- Are nested HTML comments possible?
- Validating url with jQuery without the validate-plugin?
- US Phone Number Verification