Static files should be served from resources, not from a controller.
Spring Boot will automatically add static web resources located within
any of the following directories:
/META-INF/resources/ /resources/ /static/ /public/
- Spring Boot Configure and Use Two DataSources
- Filter invoke twice when register as Spring bean
- How can I add a filter class in Spring Boot?
- Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA with multiple DataSources
- Connection to Db dies after >4
- Add context path to Spring Boot application
- How can I log SQL statements in Spring Boot?
- Difference between @Mock, @MockBean and Mockito.mock()
- Spring Boot REST service exception handling
- After Spring Boot 2.0 migration: jdbcUrl is required with driverClassName
- Spring Boot 2.0.x disable security for certain profile
- How to hot-reload properties in Java EE and Spring Boot?
- How to customise the Jackson JSON mapper implicitly used by Spring Boot?
- Override default Spring-Boot application.properties settings in Junit Test
- Spring Boot how to hide passwords in properties file
- How to find out the currently logged-in user in Spring Boot?
- exclude @Component from @ComponentScan
- SpringBoot – making jar files – No auto configuration classes found in META-INF/spring.factories
- How to bind an object list with thymeleaf?
- Spring Boot Jackson date and timestamp Format
- How to pass JVM options from bootRun
- Spring Boot Multiple Datasource
- Spring Boot – inject map from application.yml
- Adding Spring Dependency Injection in JavaFX (JPA Repo, Service)
- Spring Boot 2.6.0 / Spring fox 3 – Failed to start bean ‘documentationPluginsBootstrapper’
- More than one fragment with the name [spring_web] was found. This is not legal with relative ordering
- Is it possible with Spring Boot to serve up JSPs with a JAR packaging?
- Configure DataSource programmatically in Spring Boot
- Filter order in spring-boot
- Spring Boot Actuator application won’t start on Ubuntu VPS
- The request was rejected because no multipart boundary was found in springboot
- What is the difference between putting a property on application.yml or bootstrap.yml in spring boot?
- Mapping list in Yaml to list of objects in Spring Boot
- Configure active profile in SpringBoot via Maven
- What is the default scheduler pool size in spring-boot?
- Maven profiles equivalent of Gradle
- Spring AOP not working, when the method is called internally within a bean
- Spring Boot application.properties value not populating
- Maven resource filtering not working – because of spring boot dependency [duplicate]
- How to read data from java properties file using Spring Boot
- java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No converter found for return value of type
- SpringBoot – BeanDefinitionOverrideException: Invalid bean definition
- How to test Classes with @ConfigurationProperties and @Autowired
- Run Spring-boot’s main using IDE
- Spring Boot OAuth2 Single Sign Off (Logout)
- Spring Boot Microservices – Spring Security – ServiceTest and ControllerTest for JUnit throwing java.lang.StackOverflowError
- How to Get All Endpoints List After Startup, Spring Boot
- How to return an HTML page from a RESTful controller in Spring Boot?
- Spring-Boot How to properly inject javax.validation.Validator
- Loading classes and resources in Java 9