The page you’re setting as the source of the iframe (the Youtube
/watch page) doesn’t want to be embedded in your page. You cannot force it to let you do that.
The correct URL to embed is of the form:
In your case
- Submit form without page reloading
- How does Content Security Policy (CSP) work?
- Sanitize/Rewrite HTML on the Client Side
- How to embed fonts in HTML?
- Detecting if a browser is using Private Browsing mode
- “Mixed content blocked” when running an HTTP AJAX operation in an HTTPS page
- How to prevent page from reloading after form submit – JQuery
- How to convert HTML to JSON using PHP?
- html download attribute redirects to url instead of downloading
- Prevent page reload and redirect on form submit ajax/jquery
- Safe value must use [property]=binding after bypass security with DomSanitizer
- For a push notification, is a websocket mandatory?
- how to display base64 encoded pdf?
- Auto-Full Screen for a Youtube embed
- How to replace html element with ajax response?
- Putting default value in
- search data from html input in mysql
- Best way to store JSON in an HTML attribute?
- How do I refresh a DIV content?
- How can I tell if a DOM element is visible in the current viewport?
- How to detect DIV’s dimension changed?
- How can I check whether Google Maps is fully loaded?
- Appending HTML string to the DOM
- Persisting the changes of range objects after selection in HTML
- Submit multiple forms with one submit button
- When is NodeList live and when is it static?
- Sorting options elements alphabetically using jQuery
- How to create a sticky navigation bar that becomes fixed to the top after scrolling
- getAttribute() versus Element object properties?
- Sharing a variable between multiple html pages
- How to determine which html page element has focus? [duplicate]
- localStorage access from local file
- Scale element proportional to Background Cover with jQuery
- Cancel the keydown in HTML
- make canvas as wide and as high as parent
- Cannot set property InnerHTML of null [duplicate]