If its just a console app you can also use the
CREATE_NO_WINDOW flag as part of the
CreateProcess call itself, e.g.
CreateProcess(NULL, lpszCommandLine, NULL, NULL, FALSE, CREATE_NO_WINDOW, NULL, NULL, &si, &pi);
Also, see this page for information about environment variables.
- Safely remove a USB drive using the Win32 API?
- How to list physical disks?
- How to copy string to clipboard in C?
- How to get name associated with open HANDLE
- get process name from process id (win32)
- Save HBITMAP to *.bmp file using only Win32
- How to check if a pointer is valid? [duplicate]
- How to obtain the correct physical size of the monitor?
- How to make child process die after parent exits?
- How to get main window handle from process id?
- How to make thread sleep less than a millisecond on Windows
- Win32 API function to programmatically enable/disable device
- How to send EOF via Windows terminal
- What is the equivalent to Posix popen() in the Win32 API?
- what’s the differences between r and rb in fopen
- Adding leading underscores to assembly symbols with GCC on Win32?
- How can I get a process handle by its name in C++?
- How do you clear the console screen in C?
- What does “WINAPI” in main function mean?
- Listing directory contents using C and Windows
- C# – Detect time of last user interaction with the OS
- How can I do a CPU cache flush in x86 Windows?
- Sharing memory between two processes (C, Windows)
- Detecting Windows 10 version
- How to overcome Stack Size issue with Visual Studio (running C codes with big array)
- Do threads have a distinct heap?
- How do I call ::CreateProcess in c++ to launch a Windows executable?
- Launch Failed Binary not found Eclipse for C in Windows
- How to get the word under the cursor in Windows?
- Is there Windows system event on active window changed?
- C# – Making a Process.Start wait until the process has start-up
- How to wait for exit of non-children processes
- Can I get Unix’s pthread.h to compile in Windows?
- What is the Windows equivalent to the capabilities defined in sys/select.h and termios.h
- Programmatic control of virtual desktops in Windows 10
- CreateProcess() fails with an access violation [duplicate]
- popen() alternative
- Using sys/socket.h functions on windows
- C compiler for Windows? [closed]
- Load the same dll multiple times [closed]
- WinVerifyTrust to check for a specific signature?
- Read process memory of a process does not return everything
- error C2275 : illegal use of this type as an expression
- Check the file-size without opening file in C++?
- R from C — Simplest Possible Helloworld
- C++ Executing CMD Commands
- How do I get the window handle of the desktop?
- How to create a Process that outlives its parent
- How to query a running process for its parameters list? (Windows, C++)
- How to kill processes by name? (Win32 API)