In fact this is the default behavior of the underlying
When the output is to console, the stream will be automatically flushed when a newline is encountered, but not other characters.
If the output is not a console, then even newline won’t trigger a flush.
If you want to make sure about flush, you can tell the
print("Rewinding.......",end = '',flush=True)
- How can I flush the output of the print function (unbuffer python output)?
- How to set sys.stdout encoding in Python 3?
- How can I flush the output of the print function?
- How to redirect stdout and stderr to logger in Python
- How to prevent BrokenPipeError when doing a flush in Python?
- “subprocess.Popen” – checking for success and errors
- Are dictionaries ordered in Python 3.6+?
- Can I redirect the stdout into some sort of string buffer?
- How to solve “error: Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 or greater is required” when installing Python packages?
- Python NameError: name is not defined
- Pygame already installed; however, python terminal says “No module named ‘pygame’ ” (Ubuntu 20.04.1)
- Subprocess.Popen: cloning stdout and stderr both to terminal and variables
- How to avoid floating point errors? [duplicate]
- How to read numbers from file in Python?
- Purpose of calling function without brackets python
- Python: How to get stdout after running os.system? [duplicate]
- Why are str.count(”) and len(str) giving different output?
- Python Script returns unintended “None” after execution of a function [duplicate]
- in selenium web driver how to choose the correct iframe
- PermissionError: [WinError 32] The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process
- Why does map return a map object instead of a list in Python 3?
- Pandas number rows within group in increasing order
- How to use asyncio with existing blocking library?
- Which classes cannot be subclassed?
- Command executed with Paramiko does not produce any output
- Seeking from end of file throwing unsupported exception
- Trying to delay a specific function for spawning enemy after a certain amount of time
- numpy is already installed with Anaconda but I get an ImportError (DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found)
- What is the purpose of collections.ChainMap?
- Why doesn’t Python recognize my utf-8 encoded source file?
- Clear QLineEdit on click event
- Python TypeError: non-empty format string passed to object.__format__
- Selenium gives “selenium.common.exceptions.WebDriverException: Message: unknown error: cannot find Chrome binary” on Mac
- Count number of words per row
- Python 2 and Python 3 dual development
- remove last STDOUT line in Python
- Configure Django and Google Cloud Storage?
- What encoding does open() use by default?
- pandas or python equivalent of tidyr complete
- Print list of lists in separate lines
- How to explain the str.maketrans function in Python 3.6?
- How to apply a function to each sublist of a list in python?
- How to zoom in and out of an image pygame and using the mousposition as the center of the zoom
- What SOAP libraries exist for Python 3.x? [closed]
- Python – Printing a dictionary as a horizontal table with headers
- What is the purpose of Python’s itertools.repeat?
- No name ‘QApplication’ in module ‘PyQt5.QtWidgets’ error in Pylint
- Parse SGML with Open Arbitrary Tags in Python 3
- Python3: writing csv files
- Could not build wheels for _ which use PEP 517 and cannot be installed directly – Easy Solution