A – Added (This is a new file that has been added to the repository)
M – Modified (An existing file has been changed)
D – Deleted (a file has been deleted)
U – Untracked (The file is new or has been changed but has not been added to the repository yet)
C – Conflict (There is a conflict in the file)
R – Renamed (The file has been renamed)
S – Submodule (In repository exists another subrepository)
- “fatal: Authentication failed for” when pushing to GitHub from Visual Studio Code (1.62.2)
- How to use Visual Studio Code as default editor for git?
- Visual Studio Code – Connect to a remote Git repository and PUSH local files to a new remote repository
- VSCode: enable or disable editor tabs modified since last git commit, show git status with modified tabs colors
- Visual Studio Code is always asking for Git credentials
- Visual Studio Code cannot detect installed git
- Why aren’t SCM diff decorations showing in the gutter in VS Code 1.76.1?
- How do I use Bash on Ubuntu on Windows (WSL) for my VS Code terminal?
- To use on Visual Studio Code, but show “Could not read from remote repository.”
- How to compare different branches in Visual Studio Code
- How do you undo “Discard all changes” in VS Code/Git
- .gitignore exclude folder but include specific subfolder
- What does “Git push non-fast-forward updates were rejected” mean?
- Retrieve a single file from a repository
- How do I ignore an error on ‘git pull’ about my local changes would be overwritten by merge?
- Can’t push to GitHub because of large file which I already deleted
- Git: Find the most recent common ancestor of two branches
- Create a branch in Git from another branch
- .gitignore and “The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by checkout”
- Is it possible to push a git stash to a remote repository?
- Git submodule push
- How to maintain multiple bitbucket accounts with multiple ssh keys in the same system
- How to compare files from two different branches
- Push local Git repo to new remote including all branches and tags
- How to squash commits in git after they have been pushed?
- git, msysgit, accents, utf-8, the definitive answers
- How do I change the URI (URL) for a remote Git repository?
- Filter git diff by type of change
- How do I make git block commits if user email isn’t set?
- git cherry-pick not working
- Should I add the google-services.json (from Firebase) to my repository?
- How to shallow clone a specific commit with depth 1?
- How to merge remote changes at GitHub?
- Git push results in fatal: protocol error: bad line length character: This
- git merge, keep both
- How to list all tags that contain a commit?
- What does the caret (^) character mean in Git?
- Why does Git use a cryptographic hash function?
- How do I update my bare repo?
- How can I solve this invalid credentials problem on Bitbucket?
- Convert a Git folder to a submodule retrospectively?
- Jenkins Git Plugin: How to build specific tag?
- Git is moving to new hashing algorithm SHA-256 but why git community settled on SHA‑256
- Git: discover which commits ever touched a range of lines
- Jenkins linking to my local git repository
- Branching: different config files for release/development
- Clone works, remote push doesn’t. Remote repository over copssh
- Finding diff between current and last version
- Merge up to a specific commit
- Block a git branch from being pushed