I believe this information all lives in your
.suo file and/or
.user file. If they’ve become corrupt, VS will struggle, so it’ll revert to the default.
Maybe try exiting VS, deleting the
.user files, start VS and set it up how you want, restart it again and see if it remembered the settings.
- What is “stdafx.h” used for in Visual Studio?
- Visual Studio 2010 always thinks project is out of date, but nothing has changed
- Running two projects at once in Visual Studio
- Configure IIS Express for external access to VS2010 project
- Warning as error – How to get rid of these
- Will installing Visual Studio 2010 side by side with VS2008 cause problems?
- How to support both vcxproj to cmake on a project?
- Why is Visual Studio 2010 not able to find/open PDB files?
- Visual Studio 2010 isn’t building before a run when there are code changes
- How to have TFS 2010 detect changes done to files outside of Visual Studio?
- Visual Studio 2010 – recommended extensions [closed]
- What does “Register for COM Interop” actually do?
- How to Turn Off Showing Whitespace Characters in Visual Studio IDE
- Error ‘LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt’ after installing Visual Studio 2012 Release Preview
- Unable to launch the IIS Express Web server
- Resolving LNK4098: defaultlib ‘MSVCRT’ conflicts with
- Set content files to “copy local : always” in a nuget package
- How do I add an existing directory tree to a project in Visual Studio?
- Proper way to rename solution (and directories) in Visual Studio
- Visual Studio opens the default browser instead of Internet Explorer
- VS2010 How to include files in project, to copy them to build output directory automatically during build or publish
- How do you count the lines of code in a Visual Studio solution?
- Slow debugging issue in Visual Studio
- How to tell if .NET code is being run by Visual Studio designer
- How to set standard encoding in Visual Studio
- Custom Intellisense Extension
- Should I add the Visual Studio .suo and .user files to source control?
- Visual Studio Post Build Event – Copy to Relative Directory Location
- Microsoft Visual Studio: opendir() and readdir(), how?
- How do you default a new class to public when creating it in Visual Studio?
- Do I know if I need Multi-Dex enabled? (ClassNotFoundException)
- What is the purpose of the Visual Studio Hosting Process?
- How can I use PowerShell with the Visual Studio Command Prompt?
- What does “Optimize Code” option really do in Visual Studio?
- How does CMake specify “Platform Toolset” for a Visual Studio 2015 project?
- VS 2017 Installation failed
- Make Visual Studio understand CamelCase when hitting Ctrl and cursor keys
- Edit and Continue: “Changes are not allowed when…”
- How to set breakpoint at the very beginning of program execution
- Removing all unused references from a project in Visual Studio projects
- Break when a value changes using the Visual Studio debugger
- ESLint support Visual studio 2017
- in Visual Studio 2010 or 2008 [duplicate]
- Unable to create the virtual machine
- Create MSI and Enforce All Users with Visual Studio
- Change language of Visual Studio 2017 RC
- Visual C++: How to disable specific linker warnings?
- What is the difference between “Include Directories” and “Additional Include Directories”
- Slowdown of Microsoft Visual Studio due to different Virus scanner
- Static library debug symbols