Hi you can click India with the following Xpath
This is a really helpful resource
I usually open chrome inspector and then hit cntrl+F to open up an interactive way to test my xpaths:
You can target the svgs by using their strokes, but note these may change often. example:
//*[@d='M54.5 164.5 L 70.5 164.5 70.5 236.5 54.5 236.5Z' and @stroke="#03a9f4"]
- How to click on SVG elements using XPath and Selenium WebDriver through Java
- Creating XPATH for svg tag
- Replace xml attribute values with constant values by xsl
- How to sleep Selenium WebDriver in Python for milliseconds
- selenium in python : NoSuchElementException: Message: no such element: Unable to locate element
- selenium.common.exceptions.NoSuchElementException: Message: no such element: Unable to locate element while trying to click Next button with selenium
- How to resolve ElementNotInteractableException: Element is not visible in Selenium webdriver?
- Python + Selenium: Wait until element is fully loaded
- Best way to keep track and iterate through tabs and windows using WindowHandles using Selenium
- What is the difference between .// and //* in XPath?
- StaleElementException when iterating with Python
- Is it possible to switch to an element in a frame without using driver.switchTo().frame(“frameName”) in Selenium Webdriver Java?
- Replace implicit wait with explicit wait (selenium webdriver & java)
- Difference between webdriver.Dispose(), .Close() and .Quit()
- What is the difference between cssSelector & Xpath and which is better with respect to performance for cross browser testing?
- Selenium WebDriver throws Exception in thread “main” org.openqa.selenium.ElementNotInteractableException
- How do you use EC.presence_of_element_located((By.ID, “myDynamicElement”)) except to specify class not ID
- Selenium: How selenium identifies elements visible or not? Is is possible that it is loaded in DOM but not rendered on UI?
- How to click on a element through Selenium Python
- Unable to locate element using selenium chrome webdriver in python selenium
- Unable to locate element of credit card number using selenium python
- Invalid selector: Compound class names not permitted error using Selenium
- ElementNotVisibleException: Message: element not interactable error while trying to click a button through Selenium and Python
- Message: Element could not be scrolled into view while trying to click on an option within a dropdown menu through Selenium
- Selenium not able to click on Get Data button on using Python
- How to handle login pop up window using Selenium WebDriver?
- Selenium and iframe in html
- Scrape website with dynamic mouseover event
- selenium.common.exceptions.ElementClickInterceptedException: Message: element click intercepted: Element is not clickable with Selenium and Python
- Compound class names not permitted error Webdriver
- What is the difference between absolute and relative xpaths? Which is preferred in Selenium automation testing?
- How to find element by part of its id name in selenium with python
- SyntaxError: Failed to execute ‘evaluate’ on ‘Document’: The string ‘//img[contains(‘1236548597′)]’ is not a valid XPath expression
- ElementClickInterceptedException: Message: element click intercepted: Element is not clickable with Selenium and Python
- “NoSuchWindowException: no such window: window was already closed” while switching tabs using Selenium and WebDriver through Python3
- How to combine implicit and explicit timeouts in Selenium?
- How to click on the anchor element when the spinner obscures it using Selenium and Python?
- “selenium.common.exceptions.NoSuchElementException: Message: no such element: Unable to locate element” while clicking a ‘Next’ button with Selenium
- What is the difference between a CSS and XPath selector? And which is better with respect to performance for cross-browser testing?
- How to handle HTML constraint validation pop-up using Selenium?
- Python Selenium – get href value
- org.openqa.selenium.ElementClickInterceptedException: element click intercepted error using Selenium and Java in headless mode
- Message: stale element reference: element is not attached to the page document in Python
- How to click on Load More button within Google Trends and print all the titles through Selenium and Python
- How to extract the dynamic values of the id attributes of the table elements using Selenium and Java
- getWindowHandles() not working in firefox 58.The focus remains on parent tab and does not transfer to next tab
- Selenium Webdriver – Stale element exception when clicking on multiple dropdowns while HTML DOM doesn’t change
- Using an OR condition in Xpath to identify the same element
- How to send text to the Password field within https://mail.protonmail.com registration page?
- How to retrieve partial text from a text node using Selenium and Python