I had the same problem. Auto Layout for
UIScrollView is messed up.
Work around: Put everything in the
UIScrollView into another
UIView, and put that
UIView as the only child of the
UIScrollView. Then you can use Auto Layout.
If things near the end is messed up (the end of whichever direction your
UIScrollView scrolls), change the constraint at the end to have the lowest possible priority.
- UIScrollview getting touch events
- UIView frame, bounds and center
- UIScrollView doesn’t use autolayout constraints
- File write with [NSBundle mainBundle] fails
- Why are Objective-C delegates usually given the property assign instead of retain?
- What does the “__block” keyword mean?
- In a storyboard, how do I make a custom cell for use with multiple controllers?
- Synthesized property and variable with underscore prefix: what does this mean? [duplicate]
- Best practice? – Array/Dictionary as a Core Data Entity Attribute [closed]
- Display animated GIF in iOS
- iOS: Compare two dates
- build failed with: ld: duplicate symbol _OBJC_CLASS_$_Algebra5FirstViewController
- How to tap to zoom and double tap to zoom out in iOS?
- Calling sleep(5); and updating text field not working
- How do I auto size a UIScrollView to fit its content
- Is it possible to set a cookie manually using sharedHTTPCookieStorage for a UIWebView?
- Super slow lag/delay on initial keyboard animation of UITextField
- Implementing a method taking a block to use as callback
- Xcode intellisense meaning of letters in colored boxes like f,T,C,M,P,C,K,# etc
- UIScrollView scroll to bottom programmatically
- Supporting Open In… menu item in my app for iOS Mail And Safari
- Custom dealloc and ARC (Objective-C)
- applications expected to have a root view controller console
- Rotating a CGImage
- iOS start Background Thread
- How to create a centered UICollectionView like in Spotify’s Player
- Post data in Objective C using Json
- Center content of UIScrollView when smaller
- “Application tried to present modally an active controller”?
- Simple http post example in Objective-C?
- What does the “Couldn’t compile connection:” error mean?
- ios: change the colors of a UIImage
- Why shouldn’t I use the getter to release a property in objective-c?
- UIScrollView: paging horizontally, scrolling vertically?
- Best practice using NSLocalizedString
- View frame changes between viewWillAppear: and viewDidAppear:
- NSURLConnection sendAsynchronousRequest:queue:completionHandler: making multiple requests in a row?
- automaticallyAdjustsScrollViewInsets not working
- List of class properties in Objective-C
- Support different orientation for only one view iOS 6
- iOS: How do I know if a property is KVO-compliant?
- iOS AVFoundation: How do I fetch artwork from an mp3 file?
- How to set a timeout with AFNetworking
- How to write regular expressions in Objective C (NSRegularExpression)?
- AVAudioPlayer stops playing immediately with ARC
- How to visually create and use static cells in a UITableView embedded in a UIViewController
- IBOutletCollection set ordering in Interface Builder
- Unable to set frame correctly before viewDidAppear
- Implementing a splash screen in iOS
- UIScrollview with UIButtons – how to recreate springboard?