You should manually keep track of the current page.
The delegate method
pageViewController:didFinishAnimating:previousViewControllers:transitionCompleted: will tell you when to update that variable. The last argument of the method
transitionCompleted: can tell you whether a user completed a page turn transition or not.
Then, you can get the currently presented View Controller by doing
- UIPageViewController, how do I correctly jump to a specific page without messing up the order specified by the data source?
- How to detect iPhone 5 (widescreen devices)?
- ‘Missing recommended icon file – The bundle does not contain an app icon for iPhone / iPod Touch of exactly ‘120×120′ pixels, in .png format’
- Faster alternative to glReadPixels in iPhone OpenGL ES 2.0
- Use CoreData or SQLite on iPhone? [closed]
- UIWebView to view self signed websites (No private api, not NSURLConnection) – is it possible?
- Example or explanation of Core Data Migration with multiple passes?
- Custom font in a storyboard?
- Implementing NSCopying
- What properties can I set via an UIAppearance proxy?
- How to “set a breakpoint in malloc_error_break to debug”
- UITableView infinite scrolling
- Best practices for iOS applications security
- Adding “Open In…” option to iOS app
- iOS 7 Navigation Bar text and arrow color
- What are the sizes used for the iOS application splash screen?
- How do I reset after a UIScrollView zoom?
- How to disable touch input to all views except the top-most view?
- How to detect touches in status bar
- UITableViewCell subview disappears when cell is selected
- How to get the CGPoint(s) of a CGPath
- Dismissing a Presented View Controller
- How to get the pixel color on touch?
- Call a parent view controller (through a navigationcontroller)
- How can I autoplay media in iOS >= 4.2.1 Mobile Safari?
- iPhone – Get Position of UIView within entire UIWindow
- Detecting if iOS app is run in debugger
- There’s a way to access the document folder in iphone/ipad (real device, no simulator)?
- Deleting all the files in the iPhone sandbox (documents folder)?
- iOS: Change Device Volume
- Get location name from Latitude & Longitude in iOS
- Drawing Smooth Curves – Methods Needed
- UITableView Scroll event
- Last In-First Out Stack with GCD?
- If I use the PayPal gateway in my iPhone app, will Apple approve it? [closed]
- Disable Dictation button on the keyboard of iPhone 4S / new iPad
- Fetch all events from EventStore EventKit iOS
- Converting NSData to NSString in Objective c
- Dynamically setting layout on UICollectionView causes inexplicable contentOffset change
- Unit Testing in Xcode, does it run the app?
- NSDateFormatter, am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?
- How to create project templates in Xcode 4
- Sorting NSString values as if NSInteger using NSSortDescriptor
- iOS – How to limit the MapView to a specific region?
- iOS Tests/Specs TDD/BDD and Integration & Acceptance Testing
- Xcode 4 says “finished running ” on the targeted device — Nothing happens
- iphone Core Data Unresolved error while saving
- UIBarButtonItem: target-action not working?
- duplicate symbols for architecture armv7
- App submission failed due to icon dimensions (0 x 0)