I know you’ve solved this yourself, but I want to explain how this error happens, since it just happened to me.
Basically you’re calling
remove(), etc., with a null value.
The error isn’t obvious, and the stack trace doesn’t originate from your own sources when this happens, so it’s not trivial to realise what it is.
- Why does navigation not work in the Navigation Drawer Activity template with version 2.4.1?
- Android Studio and android.support.v4.app.Fragment: cannot resolve symbol
- onActivityResult is not being called in Fragment
- Difference between add(), replace(), and addToBackStack()
- Separate Back Stack for each tab in Android using Fragments
- SDK location not found. Define location with sdk.dir in the local.properties file or with an ANDROID_HOME environment variable
- findViewById in Fragment
- What does “Program type already present” mean?
- You have not accepted the license agreements of the following SDK components [duplicate]
- Using Build Flavors – Structuring source folders and build.gradle correctly
- Android Studio with Google Play Services
- Android Fragments and animation
- ActionBarActivity is deprecated [duplicate]
- Fragment onResume() & onPause() is not called on backstack
- java.util.zip.ZipException: duplicate entry
- How to build an android library with Android Studio and gradle?
- Error:Failed to open zip file. Gradle’s dependency cache may be corrupt
- How can I resize the AVD emulator window in Android Studio?
- Android Studio: “Execution failed for task ‘:app:mergeDebugResources’” if project is created on drive C:
- Creating tabs using Fragments now that TabActivity is deprecated
- refresh fragment UI from fragmentActivity
- Integrate ZXing in Android Studio
- Why do I want to avoid non-default constructors in fragments?
- How to handle Handler messages when activity/fragment is paused
- How can I view the shared preferences file using Android Studio?
- android:configChanges=”orientation” does not work with fragments
- ActionBarActivity cannot resolve a symbol
- Fragment onCreateView and onActivityCreated called twice
- Replace one Fragment with another in ViewPager
- Does Android Volley support SSL?
- How to get the fragment instance from the FragmentActivity?
- how can I add the aidl file to Android studio (from the in-app billing example)
- Android N requires the IDE to be running with Java 1.8 or later?
- How can I create tests in Android Studio?
- Problem inflating custom view for AlertDialog in DialogFragment
- Android Studio create project template for new projects
- Android studio- “SDK tools directory is missing”
- Android Studio: Unable to start the daemon process
- Build errors after Android Studio 3.2.1 upgrade
- How to add Action bar options menu in Android Fragments
- Why does play-services-location need the android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permissions?
- Finding Android SDK on Mac and adding to PATH
- Android device is not connected to USB for debugging (Android studio)
- Switching between Fragment view
- Fragment must be a public static class to be properly recreated from instance state
- OpenCv with Android studio 1.3+ using new gradle – undefined reference
- Android Studio (not installed) , when run flutter doctor while Android Studio installed on machine
- Allow insecure protocols, android gradle
- Could not find Fragment constructor
- Android Studio 3.1 EditText StackOverflowError