You should run following command to install NodeJS in Ubuntu
sudo apt-get install nodejs
or run this for OSX
brew install nodejs
Uglifier is a JS wrapper and it needs a JS runtime running or JS interpreter. I would choose to install NodeJS.
- How to use concerns in Rails 4
- How is attr_accessible used in Rails 4?
- Auto-loading lib files in Rails 4
- Nested attributes unpermitted parameters
- How to get a random number in Ruby
- Rails: How to reference images in CSS within Rails 4
- Rails 4: List of available datatypes
- How to solve error “Missing `secret_key_base` for ‘production’ environment” (Rails 4.1)
- Disable ActiveRecord for Rails 4
- New data not persisting to Rails array column on Postgres
- Rails 4 Authenticity Token
- Rails association with multiple foreign keys
- Add Custom Field/Column to Devise with Rails 4
- ActiveRecord OR query Hash notation
- rescue_from ActionController::RoutingError in Rails 4
- Rails 4: before_filter vs. before_action
- Saving enum from select in Rails 4.1
- Deprecated warning for Rails 4 has_many with order
- Add a reference column migration in Rails 4
- Rails 4 image-path, image-url and asset-url no longer work in SCSS files
- How to configure Google Domains + Heroku w a Naked Domain
- Rails 4: organize rails models in sub path without namespacing models?
- Rails update_attributes without save?
- Rails 4, how to correctly configure smtp settings (gmail)
- GroupingError: ERROR: column must appear in the GROUP BY clause or be used in an aggregate function
- Rails 4: assets not loading in production
- Rails: PG::UndefinedTable: ERROR: relation “…” does not exist
- Rails Observer Alternatives for 4.0
- Is the server running on host “localhost” (::1) and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432?
- ArgumentError: A copy of ApplicationController has been removed from the module tree but is still active
- Rails 4.0 Strong Parameters nested attributes with a key that points to a hash
- raw vs. html_safe vs. h to unescape html
- Rails ActiveRecord date between
- How can I rename a database column in a Ruby on Rails migration?
- ActiveRecord: size vs count
- How to fix “Your Ruby version is 1.9.3, but your Gemfile specified 2.0.0”
- How to create a deep copy of an object in Ruby?
- How to chain scope queries with OR instead of AND?
- Using Rails serialize to save hash to database
- Rails .where vs .find
- Rails active record querying association with ‘exists’
- Rails: Catch all exceptions in a rails controller
- Paginating an Array in Ruby with will_paginate
- Include associated model when rendering JSON in Rails
- libffi.so.6: cannot open shared object file in rails
- Rails: How to change the title of a page?
- Rails: Default sort order for a rails model?
- url encode equivalent in ruby on rails
- PostgreSQL: FATAL – Peer authentication failed for user (PG::ConnectionBad)
- How to programmatically list all controllers in Rails