Unfortunately, in the current iteration of flexbox (Level 1), there is no clean way to solve the last-row alignment problem. It’s a common problem.
It would be useful to have a flex property along the lines of:
This problem does appear to be a high priority for Flexbox Level 2:
- CSS Working Group Wiki – Specification Issues and Planning
Although this behavior is difficult to achieve in flexbox, it’s simple and easy in CSS Grid Layout:
- Equal width flex items even after they wrap
In case Grid is not an option, here’s a list of similar questions containing various flexbox hacks:
- Properly sizing and aligning the flex item(s) on the last row
- Flex-box: Align last row to grid
- Flexbox wrap – different alignment for last row
- How can a flex item keep the same dimensions when it is forced to a new row?
- Selector for an element alone in a row?
- Aligning elements in last flexbox row
- How can I allow flex-items to grow while keeping the same size?
- Left-align last row of flexbox using space-between and margins
- Inconsistent margin between flex items on last row
- How to keep wrapped flex-items the same width as the elements on the previous row?
- How to align left last row/line in multiple line flexbox
- Last children of grid get giant gutter cause of flexbox space-between
- Managing justify-content: space-between on last row
- Flexbox space between behavior combined with wrap
- Possible to use CSS Flexbox to stretch elements on every row while maintaining consistent widths?