The error says it all :
selenium.common.exceptions.WebDriverException: Message: 'geckodriver' executable needs to be in PATH.
Which implies that GeckoDriver binary is not in the Classpath
While working with Selenium v3.x you have to download the latest GeckoDriver from this url and store it in your system and mention the absolute path while initiating the webdriver and Web Browser session as follows :
from selenium import webdriver driver = webdriver.Firefox(executable_path="C:\\path\\to\\geckodriver.exe") driver.get("https://auth.edgenuity.com/Login/Login/Student") button = driver.find_element_by_id('LoginSubmit') button.click()
- Python 3.5 – “Geckodriver executable needs to be in PATH”
- selenium.common.exceptions.SessionNotCreatedException: Message: Unable to find a matching set of capabilities with Firefox 46 through Selenium
- Expected browser binary location, but unable to find binary in default location, no ‘moz:firefoxOptions.binary’ capability provided using GeckoDriver
- selenium.common.exceptions.SessionNotCreatedException: Message: Unable to find a matching set of capabilities with GeckoDriver, Selenium and Firefox
- How to fix python-selenium error “connection refused” when initializing a selenium webdriver?
- OSError: [Errno 8] Exec format error with GeckoDriver and Selenium on MacOS
- Selenium using Python – Geckodriver executable needs to be in PATH
- WebDriverException: Message: invalid argument: can’t kill an exited process with GeckoDriver, Selenium and Python on RaspberryPi3
- How can I make a Selenium script undetectable using GeckoDriver and Firefox through Python?
- Download image with selenium python
- Selenium: FirefoxProfile exception Can’t load the profile
- How to fix “WebDriverException: Message: connection refused”?
- How to set Selenium Python WebDriver default timeout?
- Downloading file to specified location with Selenium and python
- Selenium python Error: element could not be scrolled into view
- Selenium using Python: enter/provide http proxy password for firefox
- ConnectionAbortedError: [WinError 10053] An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
- Selenium – MoveTargetOutOfBoundsException with Firefox
- FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘geckodriver’: ‘geckodriver’ with GeckoDriver and Python in MAC OS
- How can Geckodriver/Firefox work without Marionette? (running python selenium 3 against FF 53)
- Why switching to alert through selenium is not stable?
- selenium in python : NoSuchElementException: Message: no such element: Unable to locate element
- Selenium : How to stop geckodriver process impacting PC memory, without calling driver.quit()?
- How to select a drop-down menu value with Selenium using Python?
- Python Windows Authentication username and password is not working
- How do I find an element that contains specific text in Selenium WebDriver (Python)?
- Which Firefox browser versions supported for given Geckodriver version?
- python selenium click on button
- Selenium and iframe in html
- How to use Selenium with Python?
- How to get text of an element in Selenium WebDriver, without including child element text?
- Reached error page: about:neterror when trying to navigate to other tabs if there is a form submit under that tab
- ‘list’ object has no attribute ‘get_attribute’ while iterating through WebElements
- How to extract info within a #shadow-root (open) using Selenium Python?
- ERROR:gpu_process_transport_factory.cc(1007)-Lost UI shared context : while initializing Chrome browser through ChromeDriver in Headless mode
- Filling in login forms in Instagram using selenium and webdriver (chrome) python OSX
- How to open multiple webpages in separate tabs within a browser using selenium-webdriver and python
- Does anybody know how to identify shadow dom web elements using selenium webdriver?
- How to fix Selenium WebDriverException: The browser appears to have exited before we could connect?
- Is there a way with python-selenium to wait until all elements of a page has loaded?
- How can I get text of an element in Selenium WebDriver, without including child element text?
- Finding elements by class name with Selenium in Python
- How can I make sure if some HTML elements are loaded for Selenium + Python?
- Message: stale element reference: element is not attached to the page document in Python
- How can we use Selenium Webdriver in colab.research.google.com?
- Is it Firefox or Geckodriver, which creates “rust_mozprofile” directory
- Do not want the Images to load and CSS to render on Firefox in Selenium WebDriver – Python
- How to properly stop phantomjs execution
- Python / Selenium / Firefox: Can’t start firefox with specified profile path
- How to send text to the Password field within https://mail.protonmail.com registration page?