If you define -jar the -classpath is ignored:
-jar When you use this option, the JAR file is the source of all user
classes, and other user class path
settings are ignored.
You can define the classpath dependencies in the Manifest metadata.
The easiest way to start your app is using the scala scripts:
scala -classpath target/scaaaaaaaaala-1.0.jar scaaalaaa.App Hello World!
- Add JAR files to a Spark job – spark-submit
- Spark spark-submit –jars arguments wants comma list, how to declare a directory of jars?
- Can’t execute jar- file: “no main manifest attribute”
- Resolving dependency problems in Apache Spark
- How to build jars from IntelliJ properly?
- How to list the files inside a JAR file?
- How can an app use files inside the JAR for read and write?
- Java, Classpath, Classloading => Multiple Versions of the same jar/project
- What is a fat JAR? [duplicate]
- How to make a .jar out from an Android Studio project
- Call “java -jar MyFile.jar” with additional classpath option
- Controlling Maven final name of jar artifact
- Eclipse: How to build an executable jar with external jar?
- How to use JarOutputStream to create a JAR file?
- How to convert AAR to JAR
- Spark: How to map Python with Scala or Java User Defined Functions?
- Jvm takes a long time to resolve ip-address for localhost
- Java creating .jar file
- Eclipse: Attach source/javadoc to a library via a local property
- Run exe which is packaged inside jar file
- How do I read the manifest file for a webapp running in apache tomcat?
- Reference jars inside a jar
- How to read a file from a jar file?
- Find a class somewhere inside dozens of JAR files?
- Android Archive Library (aar) vs standard jar
- Spark Strutured Streaming automatically converts timestamp to local time
- Java command line with external .jar
- What is the best way to avoid maven-jar?
- Python: How can I execute a jar file through a python script
- How can I include external jar on my Netbeans project
- Matrix Multiplication in Apache Spark [closed]
- Convert java.util.HashMap to scala.collection.immutable.Map in java
- Difference between extracting and packaging libraries into a jar file
- Copy directory from a jar file
- Why has it failed to load main-class manifest attribute from a JAR file?
- Is putting external jars in the JAVA_HOME/lib/ext directory a bad thing?
- Can values defined in MANIFEST.MF be accessed programmatically?
- ClassNotFoundException/NoClassDefFoundError in my Java web application
- “Could not find the main class” error when running jar exported by Eclipse
- How to reference JSF managed beans which are provided in a JAR file?
- play .wav file from jar as resource using java
- How to includes all images in jar file using eclipse
- How to run a maven created jar file using just the command line
- Could not find or load main class with a Jar File
- What are the Spark transformations that causes a Shuffle?
- Accessing JAR resources
- How to build a jar using maven, ignoring test results? [duplicate]
- How to search for a string in JAR files
- How to wildcard include JAR files when compiling?