Use an end anchor (
This will match any string that ends with
.ccf, or in multi-line mode, any line that ends with
- Why is this regex allowing a caret?
- RegEx: Grabbing values between quotation marks
- RegEx for matching UK Postcodes
- Getting parts of a URL (Regex)
- Regex (grep) for multi-line search needed [duplicate]
- Bash Regular Expression — Can’t seem to match any of \s \S \d \D \w \W etc
- My regular expression matches too much. How can I tell it to match the smallest possible pattern? [duplicate]
- Regular Expressions and negating a whole character group [duplicate]
- Regex Last occurrence?
- Difference between \w and \b regular expression meta characters
- isnumeric() with PostgreSQL
- How to wisely combine shingles and edgeNgram to provide flexible full text search?
- Escape function for regular expression or LIKE patterns
- RegExp exclusion, looking for a word not followed by another
- Regular expression to match characters at beginning of line only
- Using regexes, how to efficiently match strings between double quotes with embedded double quotes?
- Jmeter extracting fields/parsing JSON response
- Using sed to delete all lines between two matching patterns
- HTML5 Form Input Pattern Currency Format
- What do comma separated numbers in curly braces at the end of a regex mean?
- Find the location of a character in string
- Regex: Remove lines containing “help”, etc
- Regular Expression Lookbehind doesn’t work with quantifiers (‘+’ or ‘*’)
- Regular expression search replace in Sublime Text 2
- Remove .php from urls with htaccess
- Regex to match month name followed by year
- How to pattern match using regular expression in Scala?
- regex to match a single character that is anything but a space
- How .* (dot star) works? [closed]
- Regex for alphanumeric, but at least one letter
- Search and replace in bash using regular expressions
- What is the Regular Expression For “Not Whitespace and Not a hyphen”
- Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated. How to rewrite this statement?
- Can’t escape the backslash in a regular expression?
- Oracle 11g get all matched occurrences by a regular expression
- Lookbehind on regex for VBA?
- Is the regular expression [a-Z] valid and if yes then is it the same as [a-zA-Z]?
- How to replace a whole line with sed?
- .htaccess RewriteRule to path without changing URL
- htaccess 301 redirect – Remove query string (QSA)
- How can I find the location of a regex match in Perl?
- Grammatical inference of regular expressions for given finite list of representative strings?
- Extracting text after last period in string [duplicate]
- Regular expression limit string size
- regex to remove ordinals
- What do \S, \W, \D stand for in regex?
- Remove duplicates from text file based on second text file
- Bash – Regex for HTML contents
- Using sed and grep/egrep to search and replace
- Regular expression to find two strings anywhere in input