I found a workaround to force
UIPageViewController to forget about cached view controllers of neighboring pages that are currently not displayed:
pageViewController.dataSource = nil; pageViewController.dataSource = self;
I do this everytime I change the set of pages. Of course this doesn’t affect the currently displayed page.
With this workaround I avoid the caching bug and can still use
- How to determine the content size of a UIWebView?
- How to change UIPickerView height
- How to lose margin/padding in UITextView
- viewWillDisappear: Determine whether view controller is being popped or is showing a sub-view controller
- How to add a ‘Done’ button to numpad keyboard in iOS
- Is it possible to disable floating headers in UITableView with UITableViewStylePlain?
- How can I delay a method call for 1 second?
- How to draw border around a UILabel?
- How can I add CGPoint objects to an NSArray the easy way?
- Launch an app from within another (iPhone)
- iOS UIImagePickerController result image orientation after upload
- Adjust UILabel height depending on the text
- Programmatically retrieve memory usage on iPhone
- Setting action for back button in navigation controller
- Creating a left-arrow button (like UINavigationBar’s “back” style) on a UIToolbar
- How to save picture to iPhone photo library?
- Measuring cellular signal strength
- Zooming MKMapView to fit annotation pins?
- Is it possible to Turn page programmatically in UIPageViewController?
- Warning :-Presenting view controllers on detached view controllers is discouraged
- How to load local html file into UIWebView
- Getting a list of files in a directory with a glob
- UIButton: Making the hit area larger than the default hit area
- How do you add multi-line text to a UIButton?
- How can I scan barcodes on iOS? [closed]
- How to ignore touch events and pass them to another subview’s UIControl objects?
- Adding the “Clear” Button to an iPhone UITextField
- How to make a transparent UIWebView
- How to determine UIWebView height based on content, within a variable height UITableView?
- Passing parameters to addTarget:action:forControlEvents
- Positioning MKMapView to show multiple annotations at once
- How do I scroll the UIScrollView when the keyboard appears?
- Blank space at top of UITextView in iOS 10
- AVFoundation, how to turn off the shutter sound when captureStillImageAsynchronouslyFromConnection?
- How do you dismiss the keyboard when editing a UITextField
- What’s the best way to find the user’s Documents directory on an iPhone?
- Programmatically align a toolbar on top of the iPhone keyboard
- iOS: Multi-line UILabel in Auto Layout
- Cocoa Graphing/Plotting Framework on iOS [closed]
- How can I click a button behind a transparent UIView?
- Static table view outside UITableViewController
- Disable UIPageViewController bounce
- Using a custom image for a UITableViewCell’s accessoryView and having it respond to UITableViewDelegate
- How to add background image on iphone Navigation bar?
- UITextField secureTextEntry bullets with a custom font?
- UIView shake animation
- Detecting whether or not device support phone calls?
- How to change UISearchBar Placeholder and image tint color?
- Cocoa Touch: How To Change UIView’s Border Color And Thickness?
- Show iPhone cut copy paste menu on UILabel