You can do this:
select * from user_source where upper(text) like upper('%SOMETEXT%');
Alternatively, SQL Developer has a built-in report to do this under:
View > Reports > Data Dictionary Reports > PLSQL > Search Source Code
The 11G docs for USER_SOURCE are here
- How to uninstall / completely remove Oracle 11g (client)?
- Determining location of relevant tnsnames.ora file
- Printing the value of a variable in SQL Developer
- What is the difference between varchar and varchar2 in Oracle?
- ORA-28040: No matching authentication protocol exception
- How to get records randomly from the oracle database?
- PL/SQL – Use “List” Variable in Where In Clause
- TNS-12505: TNS:listener does not currently know of SID given in connect descriptor
- Oracle Equivalent to MySQL INSERT IGNORE?
- ORA-00054: resource busy and acquire with NOWAIT specified or timeout expired
- null vs empty string in Oracle [duplicate]
- Oracle Search all tables all columns for string [duplicate]
- Convert timestamp datatype into unix timestamp Oracle
- When or Why to use a “SET DEFINE OFF” in Oracle Database
- Oracle trigger after insert or delete
- How do I calculate tables size in Oracle
- UTL_FILE.FOPEN() procedure not accepting path for directory?
- Oracle stored procedure with parameters for IN clause
- error: ORA-65096: invalid common user or role name in oracle
- How to avoid variable substitution in Oracle SQL Developer
- Convert comma separated string to array in PL/SQL
- Error : ORA-01704: string literal too long
- How do you get nicely formatted results from an Oracle procedure that returns a reference cursor?
- What is the minimal setup required to deploy a .NET application with Oracle client 11?
- Sql*plus always returns exit code 0?
- check if “it’s a number” function in Oracle
- Auto Increment for Oracle
- Dynamically pivoting a table Oracle
- Spool Command: Do not output SQL statement to file
- Convert epoch to date in sqlplus / Oracle
- Oracle’s default date format is YYYY-MM-DD, WHY?
- URL string format for connecting to Oracle database with JDBC
- NLS_LANG setting for JDBC thin driver?
- How to return a resultset / cursor from a Oracle PL/SQL anonymous block that executes Dynamic SQL?
- How to use a table type in a SELECT FROM statement?
- Speed up to_sql() when writing Pandas DataFrame to Oracle database using SqlAlchemy and cx_Oracle
- How do I turn off Oracle password expiration?
- Default Schema in Oracle Connection URL
- ORACLE IIF Statement
- How can I describe a table in Oracle without using the DESCRIBE command?
- how to replace multiple strings together in Oracle
- HIbernate issue with Oracle Trigger for generating id from a sequence
- Reading clob line by line with pl\sql
- Spring boot Hibernate error “Access to DialectResolutionInfo cannot be null when ‘hibernate.dialect’ not set” when working with multiple data sources
- Trigger to enforce M-M relationship
- How to generate a GUID in Oracle?
- Functions vs procedures in Oracle
- How can I issue a single command from the command line through sql plus?
- ORA-01830: date format picture ends before converting entire input string / Select sum where date query
- error: ORA-65096: invalid common user or role name in Oracle database