After doing research, and with help of @Bloodysock, I found that I was missing registration of remote server in ‘client-app’ micro-service. The document is at Spring Cloud Netflix.
I used Ribbon without Eureka with configuration in
application.yml in ‘
client-app‘ micro-service as:
movie-api: ribbon: listOfServers: http://localhost:8090
- Spring Boot Remove Whitelabel Error Page
- Spring Boot – Loading Initial Data
- Spring Boot not serving static content
- Spring Boot JPA – configuring auto reconnect
- Spring @PropertySource using YAML
- What is difference between @RequestBody and @RequestParam?
- Spring Boot Security CORS
- Springboot/Angular2 – How to handle HTML5 urls?
- Spring Boot War deployed to Tomcat
- Spring Boot – How to get the running port
- How to use 2 or more databases with spring?
- Spring boot – Not a managed type
- SpringBoot: Large Streaming File Upload Using Apache Commons FileUpload
- ApplicationContextException: Unable to start ServletWebServerApplicationContext due to missing ServletWebServerFactory bean
- Disable all Database related auto configuration in Spring Boot
- How to handle HTTP OPTIONS requests in Spring Boot?
- Fire and forget with reactor
- Spring Boot CORS filter – CORS preflight channel did not succeed
- How can I override Spring Boot application.properties programmatically?
- Added Springfox Swagger-UI and it’s not working, what am I missing?
- Configure Spring Boot with two ports
- How to use LocalDateTime RequestParam in Spring? I get “Failed to convert String to LocalDateTime”
- Environment Specific application.properties file in Spring Boot application [closed]
- Spring Data – ignore parameter if it has a null value
- Failed to configure a DataSource: ‘url’ attribute is not specified and no embedded datasource could be configured
- How to java-configure separate datasources for spring batch data and business data? Should I even do it?
- spring boot war without tomcat embedded
- Why did Spring framework deprecate the use of Guava cache?
- Spring injects dependencies in constructor without @Autowired annotation
- Spring catch all route for index.html
- How to use multiple login pages one for admin and the other one for user
- Enable HAL serialization in Spring Boot for custom controller method
- Spring Batch With Annotation and Caching
- Spring Boot Java Config Set Session Timeout
- antMatchers that matches any beginning of path
- Spring Boot: Is it possible to use external application.properties files in arbitrary directories with a fat jar?
- Escaping a dot in a Map key in Yaml in Spring Boot
- Spring MVC Annotated Controller Interface with @PathVariable
- Spring Security: mapping OAuth2 claims with roles to secure Resource Server endpoints
- How to access Spring-boot JMX remotely
- How to get custom user info from OAuth2 authorization server /user endpoint
- Spring batch scope issue while using spring boot
- Spring Boot JSF Integration
- Process Spring Boot externalized property values
- Spring Boot and how to configure connection details to MongoDB?
- How to Solve 403 Error in Spring Boot Post Request
- Where to put static files such as CSS in a spring-boot project?
- Spring Boot with embedded Tomcat behind Apache proxy
- Multiple data source and schema creation in Spring Boot
- @SpringBootTest vs @ContextConfiguration vs @Import in Spring Boot Unit Test