It is looking for the Kivy dependencies (e.g. sdl2) in your virtualenv.
I have encountered the same problem. I did the following and it solved the problem.
- Windows 10
- PyCharm Community
- Python 3.5
- Kivy dependencies installed (docutils, pygments, pypiwin32, kivy.deps.sdl2, kivy.deps.glew, kivy.deps.gstreamer) and for Python 3.5+ (kivy.deps.angle)
- Open the project
- Click File
- Click Settings…
- Click Project Interpreter
- On the right panel, click the drop down list for Project Interpreter
- Select the location where the Python interpreter is installed e.g. C:\Users\user-name\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python35\python.exe
- Click OK until you exit the Settings window
- Run your program