If you don’t need any data inbetween drag, than you should simply set:
[mySlider setContinuous: NO];
This way you will receive
valueChanged event only when the user stops moving the slider.
Swift 5 version:
mySlider.isContinuous = false
- How to select Multiple images from UIImagePickerController [duplicate]
- Handling applicationDidBecomeActive – “How can a view controller respond to the app becoming Active?”
- How to set lock screen , wallpaper and Ringtone programmatically in iPhone?
- How to get audio volume level, and volume changed notifications on iOS?
- How to crop UIImage on oval shape or circle shape?
- Change iPhone UISlider bar image
- UITableView Checkmark ONLY ONE Row at a Time
- How do I export UIImage array as a movie?
- How to take a screenshot programmatically on iOS
- How to get device make and model on iOS?
- iOS Launching Settings -> Restrictions URL Scheme
- Remove HTML Tags from an NSString on the iPhone
- Detect backspace in empty UITextField
- iPhone App Minus App Store?
- Disabling user selection in UIWebView
- Converting Storyboard from iPhone to iPad
- Always pass weak reference of self into block in ARC?
- Remove or uninstall library previously added : cocoapods
- UIButton inside a view that has a UITapGestureRecognizer
- Declaration/definition of variables locations in ObjectiveC?
- Using SSL in an iPhone App – Export Compliance
- Replacement for deprecated -sizeWithFont:constrainedToSize:lineBreakMode: in iOS 7?
- How to use Auto Layout to move other views when a view is hidden?
- Detect Retina Display
- Can I change multiplier property for NSLayoutConstraint?
- Make a phone call programmatically
- How to build for armv6 and armv7 architectures with iOS 5
- Display html text in uitextview
- UIPickerView that looks like UIDatePicker but with seconds
- Get notified when UITableView has finished asking for data?
- How to increase the height of navigation bar in Xcode?
- Does the iPhone simulator in Xcode support Bluetooth Low Energy?
- Testing CoreLocation on iPhone Simulator
- OpenCV Adaptive Threshold OCR
- Is there a way to make drawRect work right NOW?
- Select Multiple Images (UIImagePickerController or Photos.app Share UI)
- UITableview: How to Disable Selection for Some Rows but Not Others
- iphone: Where the .dSYM file is located in crash report
- how to implement lazy loading of images in table view using swift
- Comparing UIImage
- iPhone XS doesn’t have UDID
- UINavigationBar’s drawRect is not called in iOS 5.0
- UISlider with increments of 5
- Entitlements file do not match those specified in your provisioning profile.(0xE8008016)
- Remove SeparatorInset on iOS 8 UITableView for Xcode 6 iPhone Simulator
- Access the camera with iOS
- Core Data multi thread application
- Is there a way to test my Xcode 7.2-compiled app with iOS 9.3?
- AVAudioPlayer throws breakpoint in debug mode
- Checkbox in iOS application