If you look at the line which is causing the error, you’ll see this:
from numpy._distributor_init import NUMPY_MKL # requires numpy+mkl
This line comment states the dependency as
numpy with Intel Math Kernel Library). This means that you’ve installed the
pip, but the
scipy was installed by precompiled archive, which expects
This problem can be easy solved by installation for
numpy+mkl from whl file from here.
- Installing Numpy on 64bit Windows 7 with Python 2.7.3 [closed]
- How do I install SciPy on 64 bit Windows?
- Parse a Pandas column to Datetime when importing table from SQL database and filtering rows by date
- How do you fix “runtimeError: package fails to pass a sanity check” for numpy and pandas?
- How to do exponential and logarithmic curve fitting in Python? I found only polynomial fitting
- How to solve a pair of nonlinear equations using Python?
- Working with big data in python and numpy, not enough ram, how to save partial results on disc?
- ImportError: numpy.core.multiarray failed to import
- Python out of memory on large CSV file (numpy)
- Compute a confidence interval from sample data
- How does condensed distance matrix work? (pdist)
- Histogram Matplotlib
- A tool to convert MATLAB code to Python [closed]
- ImportError in importing from sklearn: cannot import name check_build
- How to normalize a NumPy array to within a certain range?
- How to understand numpy strides for layman?
- Numpy – create matrix with rows of vector
- Plotting a fast Fourier transform in Python
- How to check BLAS/LAPACK linkage in NumPy and SciPy?
- Inverse Distance Weighted (IDW) Interpolation with Python
- Find matching rows in 2 dimensional numpy array
- How to create a density plot in matplotlib?
- Fitting a 2D Gaussian function using scipy.optimize.curve_fit – ValueError and minpack.error
- How to do n-D distance and nearest neighbor calculations on numpy arrays
- Fitting a closed curve to a set of points
- How to make scipy.interpolate give an extrapolated result beyond the input range?
- scipy: savefig without frames, axes, only content
- Installing scipy in Python 3.5 on 32-bit Windows 7 Machine
- Resampling a numpy array representing an image
- scipy curve_fit doesn’t like math module
- Most efficient way to sort an array into bins specified by an index array?
- Running powershell script within python script, how to make python print the powershell output while it is running
- How to share numpy random state of a parent process with child processes?
- Installing NumPy and SciPy on 64-bit Windows (with Pip)
- Relationship between SciPy and NumPy
- How to add a new row to an empty numpy array
- How to specify upper and lower limits when using numpy.random.normal
- Overflow Error in Python’s numpy.exp function
- Interpolation over an irregular grid
- How do I use numpy.where()? What should I pass, and what does the result mean? [closed]
- Populate a Pandas SparseDataFrame from a SciPy Sparse Matrix
- Multivariate spline interpolation in python/scipy?
- How to install numpy and scipy for Ironpython27?
- How do I plot list of tuples in Python?
- Map each list value to its corresponding percentile
- How to configure Python Kivy for PyCharm on Windows?
- Timeout a function (windows)?
- Fitting a Weibull distribution using Scipy
- interpolate 3D volume with numpy and or scipy
- How to create a density plot