If you are using Linux OS:
- Try to install with
sudo apt-get install python-matplotlib
pip install -r requirements.txt(Python 2), or
pip3 install -r requirements.txt(Python 3)
pip freeze > requirements.txt
If you are using Windows OS:
python -m pip install -U pip setuptools
python -m pip install matplotlib
- How to state in requirements.txt a direct github source
- pip freeze creates some weird path instead of the package version
- Is there a way to list pip dependencies/requirements?
- Reference requirements.txt for the install_requires kwarg in setuptools setup.py file
- Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement
- How to specify install order for python pip?
- Delete unused packages from requirements file
- pip freeze without dependencies of installed packages
- Installing python module within code
- Installing specific package version with pip
- pip is configured with locations that require TLS/SSL, however the ssl module in Python is not available
- pg_config executable not found
- pip how to remove incorrectly installed package with a leading dash: “-pkgname”
- Python – PIP install trouble shooting – PermissionError: [WinError 5] Access is denied
- Getting “Permission Denied” when running pip as root on my Mac
- What is a virtualenv, and why should I use one?
- What is the purpose of “pip install –user …”?
- Windows Scipy Install: No Lapack/Blas Resources Found
- Error while installing lxml through pip: Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 is required
- Using Pip to install packages to Anaconda Environment
- using pip3: module “importlib._bootstrap” has no attribute “SourceFileLoader”
- Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using “”C:\Program Files (x86)\Python33\python.exe” “C:\Program Files (x86)\Python33\pip.exe””
- libxml install error using pip
- Error on “pip install -U channels” command using for otree (Running setup.py bdist_wheel for twisted … error)
- Problems with pip install numpy – RuntimeError: Broken toolchain: cannot link a simple C program
- How do I manage third-party Python libraries with Google App Engine? (virtualenv? pip?)
- pip or pip3 to install packages for Python 3?
- Combining conda environment.yml with pip requirements.txt
- How to solve ReadTimeoutError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=’pypi.python.org’, port=443) with pip?
- The problem with installing PIL using virtualenv or buildout
- How to install pip for Python 3 on Mac OS X?
- Could not install packages due to an EnvironmentError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory \\METADATA
- Python PIP Install throws TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -=: ‘Retry’ and ‘int’
- Python: how to edit an installed package?
- Unable to install Pygame using pip
- Where does pip install its packages?
- Can I use `pip` instead of `easy_install` for `python setup.py install` dependency resolution?
- Where is pip cache folder?
- ‘pip’ is not recognized [duplicate]
- pip installs packages successfully, but executables not found from command line
- What is the meaning of “Failed building wheel for X” in pip install?
- Can’t install PIL after Mac OS X 10.9
- Specify extras_require with pip install -e
- Is there a way to have a conditional requirements.txt file for my Python application based on platform?
- What is the effect of using `python -m pip` instead of just `pip`? [duplicate]
- PIP Install Numpy throws an error “ascii codec can’t decode byte 0xe2”
- Pip not working behind firewall
- “SSLError: The read operation timed out” when using pip
- how to pip uninstall with virtualenv on heroku cedar stack?
- Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement pytz