To reset user defaults
Run this in the command line (or git bash on windows):
echo "" > $(npm config get userconfig) npm config edit
To reset global defaults
echo "" > $(npm config get globalconfig) npm config --global edit
If you need sudo then run this instead:
sudo sh -c 'echo "" > $(npm config get globalconfig)'
- What’s the difference between tilde(~) and caret(^) in package.json?
- How to solve npm error “npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE”
- What’s the difference between dependencies, devDependencies and peerDependencies in npm package.json file?
- How do I override nested NPM dependency versions?
- How can I update NodeJS and NPM to their latest versions?
- Is there a way to make npm install (the command) to work behind proxy?
- NPM Install Error:Unexpected end of JSON input while parsing near ‘…nt-webpack-plugin”:”0’
- How to set environment variables from within package.json?
- Find the version of an installed npm package
- Why does npm install say I have unmet dependencies?
- How to install a previous exact version of a NPM package?
- How to edit a node module installed via npm?
- NPM global install “cannot find module”
- Using npm behind corporate proxy .pac
- “message failed to fetch from registry” while trying to install any module
- How can I specify the required Node.js version in package.json?
- npm WARN package.json: No repository field
- receiving error: ‘Error: SSL Error: SELF_SIGNED_CERT_IN_CHAIN’ while using npm
- npm ERR! Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, rename
- Installing Node.js (and npm) on Windows 10
- How can I change the version of npm using nvm?
- Can’t run my Node.js Typescript project TypeError [ERR_UNKNOWN_FILE_EXTENSION]: Unknown file extension “.ts” for /app/src/App.ts
- can you host a private repository for your organization to use with npm?
- Angular2 QuickStart npm start is not working correctly
- npm WARN npm npm does not support Node.js v9.1.0
- npm install won’t install devDependencies
- npm install from Git in a specific version
- npm can’t find package.json
- How to use sqlite3 module with electron?
- How to add custom certificate authority (CA) to nodejs
- How to make the webpack dev server run on port 80 and on 0.0.0.0 to make it publicly accessible?
- npm install error – unable to get local issuer certificate
- Change default global installation directory for node.js modules in Windows?
- error: This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above
- Error “npm WARN package.json: No repository field”
- Babel unexpected token import when running mocha tests
- How do you prevent install of “devDependencies” NPM modules for Node.js (package.json)?
- Global npm install location on windows?
- Browserify – How to call function bundled in a file generated through browserify in browser
- npm install shows error with git not found
- DeprecationWarning: Buffer() is deprecated due to security and usability issues when I move my script to another server
- What is the recommended way to install Node.js, nvm and npm on MacOS X?
- Install Node.js on Ubuntu
- GYP ERR! build error. stack Error: ‘make’ failed with exit code 2
- What is the difference between res.send and res.write in express?
- 2013 Meteor NPM Packages
- The best way to run npm install for nested folders?
- Webpack how to build production code and how to use it
- How/why does npm recommend not running as root?
- Can’t install any packages in Node.js using “npm install”