It happens that
/etc/hosts file doesn’t support wild card entries.
You’ll have to use other services like dnsmasq. To enable it in dnsmasq, just edit
dnsmasq.conf and add the following line:
- SSL Multilevel Subdomain Wildcard
- “Could not get any response” response when using postman with subdomain
- What are the allowed characters in a subdomain?
- When should one use a ‘www’ subdomain?
- Share cookie between subdomain and domain
- Why is using a wild card with a Java import statement bad?
- Select all columns except one in MySQL?
- Create subdomains on the fly with .htaccess (PHP)
- When to use generic methods and when to use wild-card?
- How to find files that match a wildcard string in Java?
- Stop shell wildcard character expansion?
- .htaccess rewrite subdomain to directory
- How to let PHP to create subdomain automatically for each user?
- Check if a file exists with a wildcard in a shell script [duplicate]
- Get a filtered list of files in a directory
- In bash, how do I expand a wildcard while it’s inside double quotes?
- Difference between generic type and wildcard type
- Can HTML5 databases and localStorage be shared across subdomains?
- How to skip the for loop when there are no matching files?
- How to determine if a List is sorted in Java?
- How do I make a custom subdomain on Firebase?
- Java Generics WildCard Question: List
- Virtualhost For Wildcard Subdomain and Static Subdomain
- HTML5 localStorage size limit for subdomains
- Rails routing to handle multiple domains on single application
- What do double-asterisk (**) wildcards mean?
- Optimization of MySQL search using “like” and wildcards
- Using wildcards in prepared statement – MySQLi
- Why does Microsoft Edge open some local websites, but not others, where the domain name is routed to 127.0.0.1 in hosts file
- List files not matching a pattern?
- Wildcard search for LINQ
- Need to perform Wildcard (*,?, etc) search on a string using Regex
- getElementById() wildcard
- Sharing SESSION Variables Between Multiple Subdomains
- Laravel – Using (:any?) wildcard for ALL routes?
- Search for a file using a wildcard
- Selecting all columns that start with XXX using a wildcard?
- What does the double-asterisk (**) wildcard mean?
- “like” queries in Entity Framework
- What does Rails 3 session_store domain :all really do?
- When to use wildcards in Java Generics?
- Exclude a string from wildcard search in a shell
- FTP directory partial listing with wildcards
- mongoDB prefix wildcard: fulltext-search ($text) find part with search-string
- Pattern matching using a wildcard
- Java generics, nested collection of wildcard
- .htaccess – Redirect subdomain to folder
- Find all elements on a page whose element ID contains a certain text using jQuery
- Use wildcard with os.path.isfile()
- Heroku + node.js: I have a server which uses multiple ports. How can I get Heroku to allocate them?