Probably it’s a bit late but anyway..
you can rename a property just adding
And by default Jackson use the getter and setter to serialize and deserialize.
For more detailed information: http://wiki.fasterxml.com/JacksonFAQ
- Only using @JsonIgnore during serialization, but not deserialization
- JsonMappingException: No suitable constructor found for type [simple type, class ]: can not instantiate from JSON object
- Jackson – Required property?
- Converting JSON data to Java object
- Java 8 LocalDate Jackson format
- Configuring ObjectMapper in Spring
- Quickest way to convert XML to JSON in Java [closed]
- Jackson with JSON: Unrecognized field, not marked as ignorable
- Converting JSON to XML in Java
- Different names of JSON property during serialization and deserialization
- Jackson and generic type reference
- Serializing with Jackson (JSON) – getting “No serializer found”?
- Should I declare Jackson’s ObjectMapper as a static field?
- Convert JSON String to Pretty Print JSON output using Jackson
- Deserializing polymorphic types with Jackson based on the presence of a unique property
- org.codehaus.jackson versus com.fasterxml.jackson.core
- How can I tell jackson to ignore a property for which I don’t have control over the source code?
- Deserialize JSON to ArrayList using Jackson
- Jackson ObjectMapper – specify serialization order of object properties
- How to deserialize JS date using Jackson?
- Right way to write JSON deserializer in Spring or extend it
- How to configure MappingJacksonHttpMessageConverter while using spring annotation-based configuration?
- Jackson serialization: ignore empty values (or null)
- Jackson – How to process (deserialize) nested JSON?
- Java implementation of JSON to XML conversion [closed]
- Deserialize Java 8 LocalDateTime with JacksonMapper
- Jackson dynamic property names
- Use class name as root key for JSON Jackson serialization
- JSON consumer of polymorphic objects
- How to serialize only the ID of a child with Jackson
- Jackson @JsonProperty(required=true) doesn’t throw an exception
- How to deserialize a blank JSON string value to null for java.lang.String?
- Is Jackson’s @JsonSubTypes still necessary for polymorphic deserialization?
- JSON to JSON transformer
- Json and Java – Circular Reference
- Jackson/Hibernate, meta get methods and serialization
- How to convert JSON string into List of Java object?
- Jackson Serialize Instant to Nanosecond Issue
- How to use dynamic property names for a Json object
- How to parse a JSON string into JsonNode in Jackson?
- Jackson JSON field mapping capitalization?
- Parsing JSON in Spring MVC using Jackson JSON
- Can we make object as key in map when using JSON?
- Can not deserialize instance of java.util.ArrayList out of VALUE_STRING
- Ignoring property when deserializing
- Jackson JSON library: how to instantiate a class that contains abstract fields
- How to enforce ACCEPT_SINGLE_VALUE_AS_ARRAY in jackson’s deserialization process using annotation
- How to distinguish between null and not provided values for partial updates in Spring Rest Controller
- How do I deserialize timestamps that are in seconds with Jackson?
- How to rename root key in JSON serialization with Jackson