This error can easily be fixed in the following steps:
1) Open terminal
3) In the first line change “1.8″ to “Current”, so it should look like this:
- Getting a “bad interpreter” error when using brew
- Is Ruby pass by reference or by value?
- Difference between rake db:migrate db:reset and db:schema:load
- Understanding the Rails Authenticity Token
- How to avoid NoMethodError for missing elements in nested hashes, without repeated nil checks?
- How to find where a method is defined at runtime?
- What is the easiest way to duplicate an activerecord record?
- ‘sudo gem install’ or ‘gem install’ and gem locations
- Connecting Rails 3.1 with Multiple Databases
- Limitations in running Ruby/Rails on windows
- How do I create multiple submit buttons for the same form in Rails?
- Installing Bootstrap 3 on Rails App
- Save image from URL by paperclip
- How to determine if one array contains all elements of another array
- ‘require’: cannot load such file — ‘nokogiri\nokogiri’ (LoadError) when running `rails server`
- How can I download a file from a URL and save it in Rails?
- Rails keeps telling me that it’s not currently installed
- In Ruby on Rails, how do I format a date with the “th” suffix, as in, “Sun Oct 5th”?
- Rails model without database
- usage of attr_accessor in Rails
- Altering the primary key in Rails to be a string
- How to handle Ruby on Rails error: “Please install the postgresql adapter: `gem install activerecord-postgresql-adapter'”
- Is there a clean way to avoid calling a method on nil in a nested params hash? [duplicate]
- What does “WARN Could not determine content-length of response body.” mean and how to I get rid of it?
- AWS S3: The bucket you are attempting to access must be addressed using the specified endpoint
- Saving enum from select in Rails 4.1
- Rails /lib modules and
- Rails update_attributes without save?
- What is the right way to override a setter method in Ruby on Rails?
- How to get a query string from a URL in Rails
- Rails ActiveRecord: Find All Users Except Current User
- Detect MIME type of uploaded file in Ruby
- f.error_messages in Rails 3.0
- What tools do you recommend to profile Rails apps? [closed]
- How do i work with two different databases in rails with active records?
- How do I wrap link_to around some html ruby code?
- Convert Time from one time zone to another in Rails
- How to `bundle install` when your Gemfile requires an older version of bundler?
- Best Practices for reusing code between controllers in Ruby on Rails
- Why can’t I install Rails on Lion using RVM?
- How do I use RVM and create globally available gems?
- Using Rails Migration on different database than standard “production” or “development”
- How to change the default path of view files in a Rails 3 controller?
- How to match accented characters with a regex?
- How to check a checkbox in capybara?
- Convert UTC to local time in Rails 3
- Rails Paperclip how to delete attachment?
- When do I need to restart server in Rails?
- Can’t install pg gem on Windows
- Rails Migrations: tried to change the type of column from string to integer