You can set this using the
Sys.setenv() function. My R session defaults to English, so I’ll set it to French and then back again:
> Sys.setenv(LANG = "fr") > 2 + x Erreur : objet 'x' introuvable > Sys.setenv(LANG = "en") > 2 + x Error: object 'x' not found
A list of the abbreviations can be found here.
Sys.getenv() gives you a list of all the environment variables that are set.
- Summarizing multiple columns with dplyr? [duplicate]
- Show percent % instead of counts in charts of categorical variables
- ggplot2 – annotate outside of plot
- Complete dataframe with missing combinations of values
- Create counter within consecutive runs of certain values
- What is the purpose of setting a key in data.table?
- How to control ordering of stacked bar chart using identity on ggplot2
- Overlay histogram with density curve
- Offline install of R package and dependencies
- Conditional merge/replacement in R
- How can I handle R CMD check “no visible binding for global variable” notes when my ggplot2 syntax is sensible?
- Convert UNIX epoch to Date object
- Pass column name in data.table using variable [duplicate]
- Putting mathematical symbols and subscripts mixed with regular letters [duplicate]
- R: use magrittr pipe operator in self written package
- Overlaying histograms with ggplot2 in R
- How to index a vector sequence within a vector sequence
- Remove/collapse consecutive duplicate values in sequence
- run a for loop in parallel in R
- ggplot2 keep unused levels barplot
- Apply a function to every row of a matrix or a data frame
- Specifying colClasses in the read.csv
- How to specify the actual x axis values to plot as x axis ticks in R
- Line break when no data in ggplot2
- Installing of SparkR
- different size facets proportional of x axis on ggplot 2 r
- How to increase font size in a plot in R?
- promise already under evaluation: recursive default argument reference or earlier problems?
- How to organize large R programs?
- Collapse rows with overlapping ranges
- ggplot2 shade area under density curve by group
- How do I extract just the number from a named number (without the name)?
- How do I change the background color of a plot made with ggplot2
- Linear Regression with a known fixed intercept in R
- How do you pass parameters to a shiny app via URL
- Can I load a saved R object into a new object name?
- Create zip file: error running command ” ” had status 127
- Cowplot made ggplot2 theme disappear / How to see current ggplot2 theme, and restore the default?
- Get the path of current script
- Dealing with timestamps in R
- plot.new has not been called yet
- How can I add a table to my ggplot2 output?
- controlling order of facet_grid/facet_wrap in ggplot2? [duplicate]
- Plot a line chart with conditional colors depending on values
- How to retrieve Outlook inbox emails using R RDCOMClient?
- Returning first row of group
- How to get top n companies from a data frame in decreasing order
- Create a Vector of All Days Between Two Dates
- Inverse of ggplotGrob?
- Read Stata 13 file in R