In Python 3.x and 2.x you can use use
list to force a copy of the keys to be made:
for i in list(d):
In Python 2.x calling
keys made a copy of the keys that you could iterate over while modifying the
for i in d.keys():
But note that in Python 3.x this second method doesn’t help with your error because
keys returns an a view object instead of copynig the keys into a list.
- How can I avoid “RuntimeError: dictionary changed size during iteration” error?
- Accessing the index in ‘for’ loops
- How do I convert two lists into a dictionary?
- Modifying list while iterating [duplicate]
- Can’t modify list elements in a loop [duplicate]
- How do I initialize a dictionary of empty lists in Python?
- Convert [key1,val1,key2,val2] to a dict?
- Why can’t I use a list as a dict key in python?
- Remove duplicate dict in list in Python
- How do I merge a list of dicts into a single dict?
- Dictionary: Get list of values for list of keys
- Grouping Python dictionary keys as a list and create a new dictionary with this list as a value
- list to dictionary conversion with multiple values per key?
- Create a list with initial capacity in Python
- Pandas DataFrame to List of Dictionaries
- Creating a list of dictionaries results in a list of copies of the same dictionary
- In Python, when to use a Dictionary, List or Set?
- How can I convert a dictionary into a list of tuples?
- How to overcome TypeError: unhashable type: ‘list’
- List of dicts to/from dict of lists
- Python – TypeError: ‘int’ object is not iterable
- python filter list of dictionaries based on key value
- How to convert list of key-value tuples into dictionary?
- How do I combine two lists into a dictionary in Python? [duplicate]
- How to find the min/max value of a common key in a list of dicts?
- join two lists of dictionaries on a single key
- How to iterate over a list in chunks
- How can I initialize a dictionary of distinct empty lists in Python?
- How can I access the nested data in this complex JSON, which includes another JSON document as one of the strings?
- Appending a dictionary to a list – I see a pointer like behavior
- List of tuples to dictionary [duplicate]
- Check if value already exists within list of dictionaries?
- Appending a dictionary to a list in a loop
- Sorting a dictionary with lists as values, according to an element from the list
- How can I make a dictionary (dict) from separate lists of keys and values?
- How do I sort this list in Python, if my date is in a String?
- convert csv file to list of dictionaries
- Converting a list of tuples into a dict
- Why can’t I use a list as a dict key in python? Exactly what can and cannot be used, and why?
- How do I return dictionary keys as a list in Python?
- Assigning values to variables in a list using a loop
- Convert list of strings to dictionary
- How do I extract all the values of a specific key from a list of dictionaries?
- Why do I get “List index out of range” when trying to add consecutive numbers in a list using “for i in list”? [duplicate]
- Why does a for-loop with pop-method (or del statement) not iterate over all list elements [duplicate]
- Using a dict to translate numbers to letters in python
- Why do you have to call .items() when iterating over a dictionary in Python?
- In what case would I use a tuple as a dictionary key? [closed]
- How to sort a list of dictionaries by a value of the dictionary in Python?
- Iterate through adjacent pairs of items in a Python list [duplicate]