Simply mark any method you need to fake as
virtual (and not private). Then you will be able to create a fake that can override the method.
If you use
new Mock<Type> and you don’t have a parameterless constructor then you can pass the parameters as the arguments of the above call as it takes a type of
- Mocking Static methods using Rhino.Mocks
- Using IoC for Unit Testing
- Mocking Extension Methods with Moq
- Mock HttpContext.Current in Test Init Method
- How do I use Moq to mock an extension method?
- How do I mock the HttpContext in ASP.NET MVC using Moq?
- How do you mock out the file system in C# for unit testing?
- Mocking Static Methods
- C# “internal” access modifier when doing unit testing
- How to mock static methods in c# using MOQ framework?
- Persist Data by Programming Against Interface
- What do programmers mean when they say, “Code against an interface, not an object.”?
- Mock Verify() Invocation
- Using Moq to determine if a method is called
- C# – Asserting two objects are equal in unit tests
- NUnit Test Run Order
- Mocking generic methods in Moq without specifying T
- How do I update the GUI from another thread?
- MVC5 Razor html.dropdownlistfor set selected when value is in array
- Executing Batch File in C#
- Get public/external IP address?
- Serialize an object to XML
- Design – Where should objects be registered when using Windsor [closed]
- Parallel.ForEach and async-await [duplicate]
- Callback when dependency property recieves xaml change
- What do ‘statically linked’ and ‘dynamically linked’ mean?
- How to get a property value based on the name
- Is there a way to set properties on struct instances using reflection?
- Custom validation attribute that compares the value of my property with another property’s value in my model class
- ICollection Vs List in Entity Framework
- .NET code to send ZPL to Zebra printers
- What interfaces do all arrays implement in C#?
- ShellExecute equivalent in .NET
- How to convert DateTime to/from specific string format (both ways, e.g. given Format is “yyyyMMdd”)?
- Access to foreach variable in closure warning
- SQL Query slow in .NET application but instantaneous in SQL Server Management Studio
- Which blocking operations cause an STA thread to pump COM messages?
- Creating Custom Picturebox with Draggable and Resizable Selection Window
- How do I add my new User Control to the Toolbox or a new Winform?
- == or .Equals()
- How to convert JSON to XML or XML to JSON in C#?
- Operation could destabilize the runtime?
- Create/Use User-defined functions in System.Data.SQLite?
- The connection was not closed the connection’s current state is open
- Performance of nested yield in a tree
- Create web service proxy in Visual Studio from a WSDL file
- Download multiple files async and wait for all of them to finish before executing the rest of the code
- Catching exceptions with “catch, when”
- Finding out if a type implements a generic interface
- How to resize an animated gif image using C#?