You may need to give boolean arg in your calls, e.g. use
ax.yaxis.grid(True) instead of
ax.yaxis.grid(). Additionally, since you are using both of them you can combine into
ax.grid, which works on both, rather than doing it once for each dimension.
ax = plt.gca() ax.grid(True)
That should sort you out.
- How to plot in multiple subplots
- Adding value labels on a matplotlib bar chart
- Annotate bars with values on Pandas bar plots
- Scatter plots in Pandas/Pyplot: How to plot by category [duplicate]
- Stacked Bar Chart with Centered Labels
- How can I plot separate Pandas DataFrames as subplots?
- Improve subplot size/spacing with many subplots in matplotlib
- How to plot multiple Seaborn Jointplot in Subplot
- FutureWarning: elementwise comparison failed; returning scalar, but in the future will perform elementwise comparison
- How to plot and annotate a grouped bar chart
- Changing the formatting of a datetime axis in matplotlib
- Python matplotlib multiple bars
- How to add hovering annotations to a plot
- Plot different DataFrames in the same figure
- Plotting grouped data in same plot using Pandas
- Plot Pandas DataFrame as Bar and Line on the same one chart
- how to get ticks every hour?
- Reset color cycle in Matplotlib
- How to plot multi-color line if x-axis is date time index of pandas
- How to plot and annotate grouped bars in seaborn / matplotlib
- Horizontal stacked bar plot and add labels to each section
- How to display custom values on a bar plot
- How to invert the x or y axis
- Add x and y labels to a pandas plot
- How can I make a barplot and a lineplot in the same seaborn plot with different Y axes nicely?
- How to plot different groups of data from a dataframe into a single figure
- Saving plots (AxesSubPlot) generated from python pandas with matplotlib’s savefig
- How to change the datetime tick label frequency for matplotlib plots
- Matplotlib DateFormatter for axis label not working
- How to save the Pandas dataframe/series data as a figure?
- How do I make the width of the title box span the entire plot?
- Seaborn: countplot() with frequencies
- Problem in combining bar plot and line plot (python)
- Matplotlib showing x-tick labels overlapping
- Plot a bar plot from a Pandas DataFrame
- ValueError: view limit minimum -35738.3640567 is less than 1 and is an invalid Matplotlib date value
- Problem in combining bar plot and line plot
- How to show a bar and line graph on the same plot
- Add image annotations to bar plots
- Legend only shows one label when plotting with pandas
- Plot the x-axis as a date
- Change main plot legend label text
- Python pandas / matplotlib annotating labels above bar chart columns [duplicate]
- How to plot multiple dataframes to the same plot axes
- datetime x-axis matplotlib labels causing uncontrolled overlap
- Large Dataset Polynomial Fitting Using Numpy
- matplotlib savefig() size control
- pandas scatter plotting datetime
- Bar-Plot with two bars and two y-axis
- How to create a scatter plot by category [duplicate]