You need to set the project option to have it run your console app in an external console:
Visual Studio For Mac:
Project Options /
Run on external console
Project Options / Run / General / Run on external console
- How to make the script wait/sleep in a simple way in unity
- How can you restrict/control the navigation routes the user can visit based on login status/role?
- How to implement INotifyPropertyChanged in Xamarin.Forms
- How to use Push Notifications in Xamarin Forms
- SmtpClient with Gmail
- How to get actual path from Uri xamarin android
- How to make ObservableCollection thread-safe?
- Xamarin – Requesting camera permissions in WebView
- What is the difference between Xamarin.Form’s LayoutOptions, especially Fill and Expand?
- Write device platform specific code in Xamarin.Forms
- Accessing directly a Sql Server Database in Xamarin.Forms
- How to compare the performance of Android Apps written in Java and Xamarin C#? Anyway to check quantitative data (code & results) [closed]
- Xamarin iOS memory leaks everywhere
- Opening a text file is passed as a command line parameter [closed]
- Good or bad practice for Dialogs in wpf with MVVM?
- Raw SQL Query without DbSet – Entity Framework Core
- Keeping ASP.NET Session Open / Alive
- Detect if running as Administrator with or without elevated privileges?
- Plus sign in query string
- How can a Word document be created in C#? [closed]
- How do I access ARP-protocol information through .NET?
- Pass connection string to code-first DbContext
- Convert JSON String to JSON Object c#
- Static Indexers?
- IdentityServer4 Role Based Authorization for Web API with ASP.NET Core Identity
- What’s the correct alternative to static method inheritance?
- What is the “cost” of .NET reflection? [duplicate]
- When should I use Async Controllers in ASP.NET MVC?
- How to read RegEx Captures in C#
- Does C# support a variable number of arguments, and how?
- finding closest value in an array
- Create list of variable type
- Preprocessor directive in C# for importing based on platform
- How to declare one to one relationship using Entity Framework 4 Code First (POCO)
- C# ListView Column Width Auto
- the name does not exist in the namespace clr-namespace
- Calling async methods from non-async code
- Sorting an IList in C#
- How to convert a string to RTF in C#?
- Generate C# project using CMake
- No ItemChecked event in a CheckedListBox?
- How to specify mapping rule when names of properties differ
- Solution-wide #define
- Why is adding null to a string legal?
- Calculate square root of a BigInteger (System.Numerics.BigInteger)
- Bandwidth throttling in C#
- UWP on desktop closed by top X button – no event
- Parsing XML using XDocument
- How to count of sub-string occurrences? [duplicate]
- Close button in tabControl