This should explain how to turn off browser link. You could do it via web.config:
<appSettings> <add key="vs:EnableBrowserLink" value="false"></add> </appSettings>
or do it from the toolbar:
If that button isn’t available, go to VIEW > Toolbars > Standard and make sure it’s checked. Keep in mind it’s only available in VS2013 and later.
- What are the various “Build action” settings in Visual Studio project properties and what do they do?
- MSBuild doesn’t copy references (DLL files) if using project dependencies in solution
- Error message “No exports were found that match the constraint contract name”
- Visual Studio 2010 always thinks project is out of date, but nothing has changed
- Which winform project files should be packed up into the installer
- Multiple Errors Installing Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition
- Difference between Build Solution, Rebuild Solution, and Clean Solution in Visual Studio?
- How do I set the path to a DLL file in Visual Studio?
- Visual Studio 64 bit?
- Equivalent to AssemblyInfo in dotnet core/csproj
- Turn off auto formatting in Visual Studio
- Create nuget package from dlls
- What is the difference between Release and Debug modes in Visual Studio? [duplicate]
- How to run Visual Studio post-build events for debug build only
- Warning as error – How to get rid of these
- Visual Studio 2013 and ASP.NET Web Configuration Tool
- How to configure Visual Studio to use Beyond Compare
- Visual Studio 2012 – Intellisense sometimes disappearing / broken
- How to debug external class library projects in visual studio?
- How do I turn off Unicode in a VC++ project?
- How to make Visual Studio copy a DLL file to the output directory?
- Can I hex edit a file in Visual Studio?
- Where is Developer Command Prompt for VS2013?
- Visual Studio 2010 isn’t building before a run when there are code changes
- how to change source file encoding in csharp project (visual studio / msbuild machine)?
- Referencing system.management.automation.dll in Visual Studio
- Using Visual Studio’s ‘cl’ from a normal command line
- Could not find required file ‘setup.bin’
- Why does the Visual Studio editor show dots in blank spaces?
- Visual Studio: Re-enable “Build failed, run last success?” dialogue box
- GCC with Visual Studio?
- Windows Phone 8 emulator error – Something happened while creating a switch
- Visual Studio keyboard-shortcut for automatically adding the ‘using’ statement
- Visual Studio: Is there a “move class to different namespace” refactoring?
- Tools for inspecting .lib files?
- Xamarin – How to update Mono.Android version to resolve dependencies?
- Change default XML comment snippet in Visual Studio
- Error Installing Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise Update 1 with Team Explorer
- Where can I get a VB6 IDE [duplicate]
- How to Turn Off Showing Whitespace Characters in Visual Studio IDE
- Recommended add-ons/plugins for Microsoft Visual Studio [closed]
- Visual Studio refuses to forget breakpoints?
- visual studio not remembering open documents & startup project
- Remove TFS Connection From Solution
- Debugging TypeScript code with Visual Studio
- Awesome Visual Studio Macros [closed]
- AnkhSVN versus VisualSVN [closed]
- Copying Visual Studio project file(s) to output directory during build
- How to Set Path Environment Variable using CMake and Visual Studio to Run Test
- How to make visual studio break only on unhandled exceptions?