If you don’t have
mod_headers enabled you can enabled it with
sudo a2enmod headers
And then in your
# Allow access from all domains for webfonts. # Alternatively you could only whitelist your # subdomains like "subdomain.example.com". <IfModule mod_headers.c> <FilesMatch "\.(ttf|ttc|otf|eot|woff|font.css|css|woff2)$"> Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*" </FilesMatch> </IfModule>
- Does “display:none” prevent an image from loading?
- Reset CSS display property to default value
- Center content in responsive bootstrap navbar
- How can I write a ‘:hover’ condition for ‘a:before’ and ‘a:after’?
- How do I select an element based on the state of another element in the page with CSS?
- How to select a range of elements in repeated pattern
- Font Awesome 5 Choosing the correct font-family in pseudo-elements
- CSS Image size, how to fill, but not stretch?
- In which order do CSS stylesheets override?
- CSS opacity only to background color, not the text on it? [duplicate]
- How to make 3-corner-rounded triangle in CSS
- Center a div in CSS [closed]
- CSS: Margin-top when parent’s got no border
- Cross Site Scripting in CSS Stylesheets
- What does a star-preceded property mean in CSS?
- What does an asterisk do in a CSS property name? [duplicate]
- Applying CSS styles only to certain elements
- CSS selector to select first element of a given class
- How to make a footer fixed in the page bottom
- How to style default confirm box with only css?
- How to select the first, second, or third element with a given class name?
- What is the cascading module used for? Why it’s called “cascade”?
- css rotate a pseudo :after or :before content:”” [duplicate]
- Changing font colour in Textboxes in IE which are disabled
- Is there a way to apply styles to Safari only?
- How to use template literals in tailwindcss to change classes dynamically?
- Preventing “double” borders in CSS
- doesn’t inherit the font from
- Image Greyscale with CSS & re-color on mouse-over?
- SVG in img element proportions not respected in ie9
- Are parentheses allowed in CSS selectors?
- In which direction do selector engines read, exactly?
- Flip a 3D card with CSS
- How to stick a footer to bottom in css?
- Can I apply a CSS transition to the overflow property?
- Canvas is stretched when using CSS but normal with `width` & `height` attributes
- Greyscale Background Css Images
- Can type selectors be repeated to increase specificity?
- CSS: How to align vertically a “label” and “input” inside a “div”?
- Overlay a background-image with an rgba background-color
- Font weight turns lighter on Mac/Safari
- What does .container.\31 25\25 mean in CSS?
- Does IE9 support CSS linear gradients?
- Multiple image cross fading in CSS – without (java) script
- Binding in Control with “class” Attribute
- bootstrap button shows blue outline when clicked
- Can I colour backgrounds of selected items in HTML select options with CSS only?
- Div with cut out edges, border and transparent background
- Vertically align text within input field of fixed-height without display: table or padding?
- 100% DIV width is not really 100%