I think the problem is that Challenges is a
NSManagedObject class and you need the designated initializer:
Challenges *newChallenge = [[Challenges alloc] init];
- Does every Core Data Relationship have to have an Inverse?
- How to Deal with Temporary NSManagedObject instances?
- Best practice? – Array/Dictionary as a Core Data Entity Attribute [closed]
- Class methods which create new instances
- NSFetchedResultsController with relationship not updating
- CoreData relationship fault?
- How to update existing object in Core Data?
- Core Data NSPredicate “deleted == NO” does not work as expected
- NSPredicate: filtering objects by day of NSDate property
- Working with data in iOS Apps (What to choose? NSData, CoreData, sqlite, PList, NSUserDefaults)
- Why is my transformable Core Data attribute not using my custom NSValueTransformer?
- Cocoa Core Data efficient way to count entities
- ‘+entityForName: nil is not a legal NSManagedObjectContext parameter – Core Data
- dispatch_after – GCD in Swift?
- Understanding NSString comparison
- What are the details of “Objective-C Literals” mentioned in the Xcode 4.4 release notes?
- Is there an iPhone SDK API for twitter? [closed]
- When should I use nil and NULL in Objective-C?
- Circular Progress Bars in IOS
- What’s the _ underscore representative of in Swift References?
- Is there a way to suppress warnings in Xcode?
- How to escape double quotes in string?
- When to access properties with ‘self’
- iOS application: how to clear notifications?
- How can I tell when UITableView has completed ReloadData?
- Can I declare dispatch_once_t predicate as a member variable instead of static?
- List selectors for Objective-C object
- How can I create a zip file by using Objective C?
- How do I make and use a Queue in Objective-C?
- Are Swift variables atomic?
- UITextView inside UIScrollView with AutoLayout
- How does rand() work? Does it have certain tendencies? Is there something better to use?
- [__NSCFDictionary objectAtIndex:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance
- Dynamically Updating a UILabel
- ios: change the colors of a UIImage
- Parse Plist (NSString) into NSDictionary
- Alternatives to dispatch_get_current_queue() for completion blocks in iOS 6?
- NSURLConnection sendAsynchronousRequest:queue:completionHandler: making multiple requests in a row?
- Monotonic clock on OSX
- Can I disable UIPickerView scroll sound?
- Dynamically size uitableViewCell according to UILabel (With paragraph spacing)
- How to detect if NSString is null?
- How to write regular expressions in Objective C (NSRegularExpression)?
- Core-Data iPhone: could not locate an NSManagedObjectModel
- Dismiss modal view form sheet controller on outside tap
- Gap above NSMenuItem custom view
- Why must the last part of an Objective-C method name take an argument (when there is more than one part)?
- Error: Protocol not available, dumping backtrace [duplicate]
- Objective-C instance variables?
- Is this ternary conditional ?: correct (Objective) C syntax?