No, you can’t use the local storage of one domain to other domain.
Local Storage is domain based. You can’t read or write from localstorage that’s on different domain even on it’s subdomain.
you can use it via Iframe on your subdomain.
Please go through this article Cross-Domain LocalStorage for detailed explanation.
Hope it’ll help. 🙂
- how to open only whatsapp application when click on a hyperlink/image/button [duplicate]
- HTML-encoding lost when attribute read from input field
- jQuery Data vs Attr?
- HTML text input allow only numeric input
- Cross domain iframe issue
- Highlight a word with jQuery
- Get file size, image width and height before upload
- Force browser to download image files on click
- jQuery Set Cursor Position in Text Area
- How to reload current page without losing any form data?
- How to do a Jquery Callback after form submit?
- How to get the element clicked (for the whole document)?
- Prevent contenteditable adding on ENTER – Chrome
- jQuery UI accordion that keeps multiple sections open?
- how to make a jquery “$.post” request synchronous [duplicate]
- How to silently hide “Image not found” icon when src source image is not found
- HTML5 Local Storage fallback solutions [closed]
- Hide scrollbar while still being able to scroll with mouse/keyboard [duplicate]
- Change color of specific words in textarea
- How to blur the div element?
- How to find a parent with a known class in jQuery?
- TypeError: p.easing[this.easing] is not a function
- HTML – attributes vs properties [duplicate]
- How can I remove the “No file chosen” tooltip from a file input in Chrome?
- HTML anchor link – href and onclick both?
- How to get the html of a div on another page with jQuery ajax?
- width/height after transform
- How to convert HTML to JSON using PHP?
- Responsive horizontal page sliding
- How do you detect the clearing of a “search” HTML5 input?
- scrollTop animation without jquery [duplicate]
- How to make supported on all browsers? Any alternatives?
- Populate one dropdown list based on the selection of other dropdown list
- Center flex item in container, when surrounded by other flex items
- how to disable DIV element and everything inside [duplicate]
- How do I get the content of a using jQuery?
- Attach a blob to an input of type file in a form
- Jquery click event not firing on the element created dynamically using jquery
- How to read line by line of a text area HTML tag
- How can I select all checkboxes from all the pages in a jQuery DataTable
- how to use jQuery ajax calls with node.js
- Remove ‘All Files’ option from HTML file input
- How do I refresh a DIV content?
- Set focus and cursor to end of text input field / string w. Jquery [duplicate]
- Open new window without focus on it [duplicate]
- How to show hidden divs on mouseover?
- How do I capture a key press (or keydown) event on a div element?