Yes, you can install c# 6.0 into VS2012 and VS2013 on a per project basis as a NuGet package. You’ll have to install this package for every project that you want c# 6.0 features in.
Installing Latest C# Compiler via Nuget
EDIT: As pointed out in the comments below, upgrade your NuGet to the latest version in order to ensure full compatibility with the nuspec file.
- What does the => operator mean in a property?
- What does question mark and dot operator ?. mean in C# 6.0?
- How to enable C# 6.0 feature in Visual Studio 2013?
- Does C# 6.0 work for .NET 4.0?
- How to show the “paste Json class” in visual studio 2012 when clicking on Paste Special?
- ReSharper “Cannot resolve symbol” even when project builds
- How to run a test many times with data read from .csv file (data driving)
- How can I fix the Microsoft Visual Studio error: “package did not load correctly”?
- Visual Studio “Could not copy” …. during build
- How to use the ternary operator inside an interpolated string?
- C# 6.0 Features Not Working with Visual Studio 2015
- Closing Excel Application Process in C# after Data Access
- Best way to deploy Visual Studio application that can run without installing
- What is the difference between getter-only auto properties and expression body properties?
- How do I use the C#6 “Using static” feature?
- Could not load file or assembly ‘Microsoft.ReportViewer.Common, Version=126.96.36.199
- ReSharper WPF error: “Cannot resolve symbol “MyVariable” due to unknown DataContext”
- Using async without await
- Is nameof() evaluated at compile-time?
- Delegate caching behavior changes in Roslyn
- Await in catch block
- How to reference Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel dll?
- What does the => operator mean in a property or method?
- String Interpolation with format variable
- How can I change IIS Express port for a site
- How to turn off brackets/quotes auto-completion in Visual Studio
- Expression-bodied function members efficiency and performance in C# 6.0
- OWIN Startup Class Missing
- Automated property with getter only, can be set, why?
- C#6.0 string interpolation localization
- How to implement INotifyPropertyChanged in C# 6.0?
- How to use C# 6 with Web Site project type?
- Primary constructors no longer compile in VS2015
- ASP.NET MVC 4 + Ninject MVC 3 = No parameterless constructor defined for this object
- Can the Visual Studio Debugger display strings unquoted/unescaped?
- Is there a format code shortcut for Visual Studio?
- Error CS1056: Unexpected character ‘$’ running the msbuild on a tfs continuous integration process
- Is C# 6 ?. (Elvis op) thread safe? If so, how?
- How to make an HTTP POST web request
- Change default app.config at runtime
- Easiest way to compare arrays in C#
- Difference between ref and out parameters in .NET [duplicate]
- How to call functions in a main view model from other view models?
- File access error with FileSystemWatcher when multiple files are added to a directory
- Type of conditional expression cannot be determined because there is no implicit conversion between ‘int’ and
- Razor: Declarative HTML helpers
- WPF MVVM Why use ContentControl + DataTemplate Views rather than straight XAML Window Views?
- How to use Java-style throws keyword in C#?
- C# DLL cannot affect value of a number passed by reference from a VB6 application
- Get all types implementing specific open generic type