This worked for me:
figure('units','normalized','outerposition',[0 0 1 1])
or for current figure:
set(gcf,'units','normalized','outerposition',[0 0 1 1])
I have also used MAXIMIZE function on FileExchange that uses java. This is true maximization.
- How should I update the data of a plot in Matlab?
- Automatically plot different colored lines
- Plotting graph using for loop in MATLAB
- How to draw an arrow in Matlab?
- Change color of 2D plot line depending on 3rd value
- Setting graph figure size
- quiver3 arrow color corresponding to magnitude
- How to generate a non-linear colormap/colorbar?
- How do I get the handles of all open figures in MATLAB
- Using i and j as variables in MATLAB
- How to get all files under a specific directory in MATLAB?
- How to elegantly ignore some return values of a MATLAB function
- Efficient Implementation of `im2col` and `col2im`
- Plotting 4 curves in a single plot, with 3 y-axes
- How to make the blackboard text appear clearer using MATLAB?
- programmatically press an enter key after starting .exe file in Matlab
- Sort a matrix with another matrix
- What is the @ operator (at sign) in MATLAB?
- Getting FFT peaks from data
- How to build mex file directly in Visual Studio?
- Construct adjacency matrix in MATLAB
- Image rotation by Matlab without using imrotate
- Loop through files in a folder in matlab
- Octave / Matlab: Extend a vector making it repeat itself?
- How to concatenate a number to a variable name in MATLAB?
- Replace specific columns in a matrix with a constant column vector
- How to assign values to a MATLAB matrix on the diagonal?
- How to do an animated plot in matlab
- Matlab – PCA analysis and reconstruction of multi dimensional data
- Stable accumarray in MATLAB
- The meaning of colon operator in MATLAB
- How do I get the second return value from a function without using temporary variables?
- Return Unique Element with a Tolerance
- Suppress exponential formatting in figure ticks
- How to plot inequalities
- pdist2 equivalent in MATLAB version 7
- Shading an area boundered by a curve
- How do you handle resources in MATLAB in an exception safe manner? (like “try … finally”)
- Example of 10-fold SVM classification in MATLAB
- MATLAB: Is it possible to overload operators on native constructs (cells, structs, etc)?
- Multi-class classification in libsvm [closed]
- Consider preallocating for speed [duplicate]
- How to create an executable .exe file from a .m file
- Corner Cases, Unexpected and Unusual MATLAB [closed]
- How can I divide each row of a matrix by a fixed row?
- Difference of handle and values classes
- How does the colon operator work in MATLAB?
- How to find all permutations (with repetition) in MATLAB?
- Fast Algorithms for Finding Pairwise Euclidean Distance (Distance Matrix)
- Turning y axis upside down in MATLAB