In sqlite, you only get autoincrement behavior when only one integer column is the primary key. composite keys prevent autoincrement from taking effect.
You can get a similar result by defining
id as the only primary key, but then adding an additional unique constraint on
If that’s still not quite what you want (say, id’s don’t need to be unique at all), you probably will have to use a trigger to make autoincrement work.
- sqlite3.ProgrammingError: Incorrect number of bindings supplied. The current statement uses 1, and there are 74 supplied
- Importing a CSV file into a sqlite3 database table using Python
- SQLite parameter substitution problem
- Variable table name in sqlite
- Sqlite / SQLAlchemy: how to enforce Foreign Keys?
- Force Python to forego native sqlite3 and use the (installed) latest sqlite3 version
- Django: Deploying an application on Heroku with sqlite3 as the database
- No module named _sqlite3
- How do you escape strings for SQLite table/column names in Python?
- How to retrieve inserted id after inserting row in SQLite using Python?
- python 3.2 UnicodeEncodeError: ‘charmap’ codec can’t encode character ‘\u2013’ in position 9629: character maps to
- List of tables, db schema, dump etc using the Python sqlite3 API
- How to load existing db file to memory in Python sqlite3?
- Sqlite insert query not working with python?
- OperationalError: database is locked
- Python SQLite parameter substitution with wildcards in LIKE
- Inserting a table name into a query gives sqlite3.OperationalError: near “?”: syntax error
- How can I get dict from sqlite query?
- Is there a way to get a list of column names in sqlite?
- Sqlite3, OperationalError: unable to open database file
- How to get a single result from a SQL query in python?
- Using a WHERE ___ IN ___ statement
- Parameter substitution for a SQLite “IN” clause
- Python insert numpy array into sqlite3 database
- How to read datetime back from sqlite as a datetime instead of string in Python?
- Python CSV to SQLite
- Python sqlite3 and concurrency
- Parameter unsupported when inserting int
- Python sqlite3 string variable in execute
- What if I don’t close the database connection in Python SQLite
- Executing an SQL query over a pandas dataset
- “no such table” exception
- Why is SQLAlchemy insert with sqlite 25 times slower than using sqlite3 directly?
- Is this Python code vulnerable to SQL injection? (SQLite3)
- SQLite parameter substitution and quotes
- SQLite not saving data between uses
- How to create a dynamic filter?
- Passing a column name in a SELECT statement in Python
- HDF5 – concurrency, compression & I/O performance [closed]
- Python SQLite: database is locked
- sqlite3.OperationalError: unable to open database file
- Bulk insert huge data into SQLite using Python
- How can the Euclidean distance be calculated with NumPy?
- Parameterized queries with psycopg2 / Python DB-API and PostgreSQL
- Multiple variables in a ‘with’ statement?
- How do threads work in Python, and what are common Python-threading specific pitfalls?
- test for membership in a 2d numpy array
- How to draw a rectangle over a specific region in a matplotlib graph
- Adding headers to requests module
- Can numpy bincount work with 2D arrays?