dgel’s solution doesn’t work for me: when I tap on the picker, formatting disappears again. This bug is caused by input filter set on
setDisplayValues isn’t used. So I came up with this workaround:
Field f = NumberPicker.class.getDeclaredField("mInputText"); f.setAccessible(true); EditText inputText = (EditText)f.get(mPicker); inputText.setFilters(new InputFilter);
- Change the text color of NumberPicker
- How to create a number picker dialog?
- Changing NumberPicker divider color
- Programmatically obtain the phone number of the Android phone
- How to use getdownloadurl in recent versions?
- Simple Android RecyclerView example
- How to send a “multipart/form-data” POST in Android with Volley
- Android 11 Scoped storage permissions
- Android 1.6: “android.view.WindowManager$BadTokenException: Unable to add window — token null is not for an application”
- Passing image from one activity another activity
- You have not accepted the license agreements of the following SDK components [duplicate]
- How to get the current location latitude and longitude in android
- How did Google manage to do this? Slide ActionBar in Android application
- How to add a custom button state
- Register a new file type in Android
- How to use apply a custom drawable to RadioButton?
- How to change the default icon on the SearchView, to be use in the action bar on Android?
- Android how to display 2 listviews in one activity one after the other
- TextWatcher for more than one EditText
- How do I rename the android package name? [duplicate]
- Continue Service even if application is cleared from Recent app
- Creating a SearchView that looks like the material design guidelines
- intent.resolveActivity returns null in API 30
- How to block a mobile number call and message receiving in android application development?
- Creating tabs using Fragments now that TabActivity is deprecated
- Problems creating a Popup Window in Android Activity
- How do I add a newline to a TextView in Android?
- Is Secure.ANDROID_ID unique for each device?
- How to make a GridLayout fit screen size
- Android background image size in pixel
- Why this line xmlns:android=”http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android” must be the first in the layout xml file?
- Replace one Fragment with another in ViewPager
- Android how to turn on do not disturb (dnd) programmatically
- how can I add the aidl file to Android studio (from the in-app billing example)
- Gmail 5.0 app fails with “Permission denied for the attachment” when it receives ACTION_SEND intent
- send touch events to a device via adb [duplicate]
- An Android app remembers its data after uninstall and reinstall
- Expand/Collapse Lollipop toolbar animation (Telegram app)
- Android studio- “SDK tools directory is missing”
- libz.so.1: cannot open shared object file
- Android get device locale
- The specified child already has a parent. You must call removeView() on the child’s parent first
- Converting preview frame to bitmap
- problem about sqlite database, no such table:
- Concatenate multiple strings in XML?
- Fragment must be a public static class to be properly recreated from instance state
- setHintTextColor() in EditText
- Scrollview inside constraint layout does not scroll to the bottom of the parent constraint
- Is there a way to get current process name in Android
- Disable Volley cache management