It is not a adb-connection-by-wifi what gets killed. It is just that USB enumerations affect the
sys.usb.* system properties which on many devices is causing restart of
adbd regardless whether it’s being used over
grep "stop adbd" /init*rc to see what I mean.
You could either comment out those
stop adbd lines or just disconnect the USB cable before running your
adb connect command.
- How can I connect to Android with ADB over TCP? [closed]
- Retrieve database or any other file from the Internal Storage using run-as
- ADB Android Device Unauthorized
- How to start an application using Android ADB tools
- Error “The connection to adb is down, and a severe error has occurred.”
- How do I view the SQLite database on an Android device? [duplicate]
- Adb won’t start
- Huawei, logcat not showing the log for my app?
- Eclipse error “ADB server didn’t ACK, failed to start daemon”
- How to make Android’s aapt and adb work on 64-bit Ubuntu without ia32-libs (works for versions 12, 13 and 14)
- Why do I get access denied to data folder when using adb?
- Is it possible to execute adb commands through my android app?
- Send data back to the script which started the activity via adb shell am start
- ADB No Devices Found
- How to use ADB to send touch events to device using sendevent command?
- Android ADB devices unauthorized
- Installing ADB on macOS [duplicate]
- Stopping an Android app from console
- ADB Install Fails With INSTALL_FAILED_TEST_ONLY
- How to resolve “Waiting for Debugger” message?
- ADB server version (36) doesn’t match this client (39); killing [duplicate]
- Google Android USB Driver and ADB
- ADB – Android – Getting the name of the current activity
- Android: Detecting USB
- Android Studio – Lollipop, ADB, & Genymotion issues: Devices won’t show up. “adb server is out of date. killing…” [duplicate]
- Sending intent to BroadcastReceiver from adb
- Android ADB stop application command like “force-stop” for non rooted device
- error “activity class does not exist” when launching android app with adb shell am start
- Changing default port (i.e. 5037) on which adb server runs
- INSTALL_FAILED_USER_RESTRICTED : android studio using redmi 4 device
- Android adb not found
- adb remount permission denied, but able to access super user in shell — android
- Find out the running process ID by package name
- How to exclude certain messages by TAG name using Android adb logcat?
- React Native adb reverse ENOENT
- Nexus 7 not visible over USB via “adb devices” from Windows 7 x64
- Transferring data USB
- Android Device Chooser — device not showing up
- How to turn off Wifi via ADB?
- Android Install on Device Failure [INSTALL_CANCELED_BY_USER]
- adb cannot start daemon, CreateProcess failure, error 2
- batch scripting – if exist ./sdcard/file.any using adb
- Not able to access adb in OS X through Terminal, “command not found”
- Not Able To Debug App In Android Studio
- Install app via usb: The device is temporarily restricted
- Copying files in ADB shell with run-as
- adb shell su works but adb root does not
- Android ADB commands to get the device properties
- ADB Driver and Windows 8.1
- How to run a specific Android app using Terminal? [duplicate]